VPOP3 is a fully-featured Windows Email Server. It is designed to be simple to configure and use, but flexible enough to fulfill most users' requirements.
VPOP3 has a built-in spam filter which can detect over 80% of spam and offensive email before it reaches your users, it can also detect and block email viruses automatically using the avast! or Sophos antivirus engine.
VPOP3 will work with any Internet email account which supports POP3 or SMTP methods for incoming mail, and SMTP for outgoing mail. It will also work without an Internet email account at all, using direct SMTP email reception and sending. VPOP3 will work with any type of Internet connectivity - from a dial-up modem, through ISDN and broadband xDSL connections to permanent leased lines.
What's new in version 7.9?
- [Misc] Attachment filter spam score doesn't get added properly
- [Misc] With attachment filtering renaming, support changing the MIME type as well
- [Misc] If a Connection uses a backup Connection, and that backup connection is deleted, VPOP3 will still try to use it
- [Backup/Restore] Have option to encrypt daily backups
- [Misc] DMARC Aggregate Report loops
- [SMTP Client] Put encryption type in Transcript log
- [SMTP Server] Put encryption type in Transcript log
- [SMTP Server] With SMTP put encryption type in Received header
- [Misc] Upgrade OpenSSL version for 32 bit VPOP3
- [Misc] VPOP3 crashing when generating DMARC aggregate reports if the RUA email address has blank domain
- [Status Monitor] Have setting to disable use of 'Pause/Resume Schedule' in Status Monitor
- [Spamfilter] Have Status Monitor 'popup' feature
- [Misc] Allow Lua script to trigger Status Monitor "popup"
- [Misc] Add 'Send Controlled Message' Lua support function
- [Misc] Add 'Send Message' Lua support function
- [Misc] Attachment filter error messages don't always decode non-ASCII filenames correctly
- [Misc] Attachment filter 'skip filtering' filters don't work sometimes
- [Archiving] Recovering messages from Archive show messages with incorrect file size
All VPOP3 Enterprise licences, except the 5 user licence, support unlimited LAN Forwarding