Resource Tuner Console (RTC) is designed to solve a problem that application developers often have. The product addresses the challenge of editing and updating different resource types in large numbers of executable files, and lets you instantly change icons and strings in your compiled 32- and 64-bit EXE or DLL files from the command line within a second.
If you have to edit resources in multiple executables then you have probably dreamed of being able to automate this task and turn it into a quick job that is activated by just one click of the mouse. Our powerful and innovative Resource Tuner Console software does just that. And it makes it incredibly easy to do.
Automate Your Repetitive Editing Tasks
Resource Tuner Console is an efficient and highly customizable script driven resource editor with a command-line interface that supports the creation and editing of resources in 32- and 64-bit Windows EXE or DLL files. Resource Tuner Console accepts input from a file, and supports any active scripting language installed and supported by Windows Scripting Host. As a command-line tool, Resource Tuner Console can be run from both batch scripts and other Windows-based applications. This allows creating a reliable and repeatable process for updating and customizing multiple resources at once.
- Easily integrates with your build system
- Create a repeatable process for customizing resources
- Process multiple executables at once
- Rebrand your applications with new icons, bitmaps, strings and version numbers
- Set up an automated way to apply your changes
- Supports for 32 and 64-bit PE files
- Supports for any active scripting language installed
- Supports for UPX-compressed files
- Runs on all versions of Windows from 95 through Vista
- Localized output messages
Having to edit 100 executable files would become really tedious. Since you now have a solution, you should automate the resource editing process. Resource Tuner Console ensures fast, accurate, flexible and easy resource adding, copying, duplication, modification and much more.
What's new in version 2.03
- Bugfix: Fixed the /A ("Append Log") command line option error.
- Bugfix: Error when reading and writing binary .RES files.
- Fixed several minor issues.
Resource Tuner Console is a dedicated script driven resource editor with a command-line interface that facilitates and automates editing of resources in 32- and 64-bit Windows executables. Turn your resource editing process into a one click operation.
All Windows (98/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista)
Englisch, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese