Remote & Telnet
Startup Organizer is a Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 program that was developed to provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer.
Using Startup Organizer, you can inspect, edit, print and/or temporarily disable such programs and make backup configurations.
What's new in version 2.9.313?
- Improved localization for some dialog windows
- Added Slovak language support
- Added ability to change Run parameter of Start Menu items
- Bug Fix: Fixed switch to Startup Organizer when it shows Icon Change dialog
- Bug Fix: Fixed error when exiting and the Changes screen is visible
- Bug Fix: Fixed "Load on startup" for 64-bit Windows
- Bug Fix: Fixed showing disabled duplicates
- Bug Fix: Fixed running minimized or maximized programs
- Bug Fix: Fixed running Controlled Startup items with different execution priorities
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners