Remote & Telnet
SSH Server for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
The product provides secure remote access to your Windows
machine that includes:
- Secure Remote Console
- Secure File Transfer (SFTP and SCP)
- Port Forwarding (secure TCP/IP connection tunneling)
GoodTech SSH Server is a server application that runs on a host
computer and allows remote users to securely access the host. When
GoodTech SSH Server is installed on your Windows system, you can
securely telnet from remote systems and run programs on your
Windows System. It is a secure, functional, easy to use and high
performance tool, that is written based on security standards, can
communicate with any standard SSH client and is highly integrated
with Windows operating system. You can connect to GoodTech SSH
Server from anywhere in the world and login as if you were sitting
at the console, using SSH client. Whether you are a system administrator,
a programmer or a DOS application user, GoodTech SSH Server can
provide you with the SSH Server functionality that you need.
Secure Command Shell
- Remotely and securely administrate corporate servers
With SSH Server, the remote administrator can support a system
that may be physically located miles away. You can securely access
and administrate web, mail, database, and application servers.
- Remotely and securely maintain corporate user machines
You can securely control and maintain corporate user machines from
your desk. The machines can be physically spread out miles away
from you and from each other.
- Share corporate server resources
Remote users can run programs on corporate servers rather than on
their machine. It is more efficient to do so in case the program
requires large amounts of resources that reside on the host.
- Edit files remotely
Use text oriented editors (e.g., EDIT and vi) to edit files on the
- Remote-command execution
Run unattended batch files or scripts using remote command execution.
- Run old platform applications
You can port applications from old platforms to run on Win NT/2000/XP/2003.
A secure shell is used to provide the interface to the users.
- Run multiple users on a single Windows system
Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 can handle multiple users running different
jobs at the same time. For example, a compilation server can be
used by a group of programmers at the same time.
Secure File Transfer
- Automated secure file transfers
Use secure clients to automate file transfers.
- Internet/Intranet file transfer
Secure upload and download of files from/to the corporate to/from
outside the corporate.
- Business-to-business solutions
Create a secure file sharing infrastructure for exchanging files
with customers and partners.
Port Forwarding / Tunneling
- Turn any standard TCP/IP insecure server applications into
Use GoodTech SSH Server secure channel. GoodTech secure server
communicates securely with the client and forwards the communication
to the insecure server application.
- Provide secure remote access based on SSH2 protocol standard
- Control access to servers and networks using Windows built-in
usernames and passwords
- Support for a wide selection of ciphers including: Blowfish,
- Host server identifies itself to a client using a unique host
- Limit the access by host names or IP addresses
- Forward TCP/IP ports to a secure channel
- Access to files and folders is restricted based on Windows
operating system permissions
- Control which IP and port to listen on
- Connect with a wide variety of Secure Shell clients including:
OpenSSH, PUTTY, F-Secure, SSH Communications, and other standard
- Use CMD.exe or other popular shells available like Bash, Korn
and C Shell
- Support for VT 100, VT 220, etc
- Option to switch between screen mode for screen mode applications
to line mode with scroll buffer
- F1 thru F12, CTRL-F1 thru CTRL-F12, SHIFT-F1 thru SHIFT-F12,
ALT-F1 thru ALT-F12. Support for CTRL-C and ESC
- Colorful and graphic PC applications keep their look. (i.e.
Edit.com, FCW.exe, etc.) Support for screen size other than 25*80
Secure File Transfer
- Connect with a wide variety of Secure FTP clients including:
WinSCP, CuteFTP, etc
Administration & Configuration
- Control services, user sessions and printer queues via either
command line interface or a Web interface
- Control services: Shutdown, restart, pause, and resume. Control
user sessions: monitor user sessions, enable/disable new sessions,
limit the number of sessions, kill open session, etc
- Configure general server options like listening port, idle
timeout period, etc
- Generation and management of the host server key
- Choose SSH protocol, cipher algorithm for data encryption, MAC
for data integrity and compression for faster transfer rate
- Configure which hosts can connect by IP address
- Display customized text when users connect
- Allow user to automatically run an application/script following
- Allow to set up user home directory
- Graceful termination in all cases including abnormal termination
of client because of link or computer failure
- Logon using a local machine user or a domain user
- Allow a remote host program to print on the printer attached
to your local terminal (or PC running terminal emulation)
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.