Remote & Telnet
SQL Management Studio for PostgreSQL
EMS SQL Management Studio for PostgreSQL is a complete solution for PostgreSQL database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical PostgreSQL database management tasks, SQL Studio is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering PostgreSQL databases, managing database schema and objects as well as for PostgreSQL database design, migration, extraction, PostgreSQL query building, data import, export and database comparison. SQL Studio unites these database tools for PostgreSQL in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock. With SQL Management Studio many database administration objectives, such as migration, data loading and synchronization, database backup and extraction can be automated, allowing PostgreSQL database administrators and PostgreSQL application developers to perform complex tasks on a regular basis with the minimum number of efforts and a high level of flexibility. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, SQL Studio for PostgreSQL offers all essential PostgreSQL tools to make you more productive than ever before
What's new in SQL Management Studio for PostgreSQL?
- The buttons for easy moving between differences in DDL have been added.
- The IDENTITY option for fields is supported now.
- The right margin can be optional in SQL Editor.
- Rules and triggers for views are synchronized correctly now.
- The "Next value" option is disabled by default now.
- Types are displayed correctly in the database tree now.
- The statement for Owner was sometimes synchronized incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Other fixes and improvements.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners