Our flexible file transfer client gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization. SecureFX's user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, and support for multiple platforms allows you to apply the strong encryption and authentication mechanism of Secure Shell protocol to your data-in-transit.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS
This software is subject to export control and may be transmitted, exported, or re-exported only under applicable export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States Bureau of Export
Administration or foreign agencies or authorities. By downloading or using the software, you are agreeing to comply with export controls.
SecureFX is now available for export to most individuals and organizations worldwide under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) of the U.S. Bureau of Export Administration (BXA) governing strong encryption software. No restrictions apply to customers located in member states of the European Union (EU) and nine other countries. Restrictions apply to certain government users in other countries.
You will be asked to fill out an eligibility declaration before downloading.
What's new in version 8.3.3?
- SecureFX crashed if an FTP session was disconnected after viewing the Properties dialog for a remote file.
- Mac: If focus was in the Connect bar and text was entered causing the auto complete dropdown to be displayed, SecureFX crashed if it was closed using the red "X".
- Mac: Remote edit would not upload files when changes were made without exiting the editor.
Note: In order to use SecureFX's SSH protocol support, you must have
access to a SSH server, like: VShell.
If you are not sure, check with your ISP or local
SecureCRT and SecureFX are available as a bundle.
For SecureCRT and SecureFX bundle pricing click here
SecureCRT and SecureFX bundle