Security Monitor Pro turns your PC and IP cameras into a full video security and surveillance system. It is easy to use and extremely reliable for day-to-day operation. Configuration takes only a few minutes, even for a novice. Currently more than 2000 different IP camera models and virtually all Webcams are supported. Security Monitor Pro is the most feature rich IP video surveillance software.
When motion is detected, you can configure the program to create a video recording of the event, take photos, sound an alarm, or send you an email notification.
Each camera has its own settings for motion detection, recording, and actions. You can schedule cameras to monitor for motion between certain times, or on particular days of the week. Security Monitor Pro can automatically upload recorded video and photos to an FTP server for backup or remote viewing on a web site.
An optional hidden mode keeps Security Monitor Pro running in the background, with no icons in the Windows taskbar. No one will know video surveillance software is running on your PC.
Events are recorded from the very beginning, a few seconds before motion is detected. This allows you to see the triggering event that happens in the first few seconds. Security Monitor Pro preserves evidence of all activities in an event log by date and displayed by camera name.
- Control up to 32 camera feeds, simultaneously
- Support for 2,000 camera models and counting
- View JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 stream from IP cameras
- Pan, tilt and zoom cameras to adjust coverage areas
- Supports High Res cameras, with multi-resolution recording
- Export and Import cameras with individual settings
- Operate in hidden mode
- Capture live events and save as video files
- Add timestamp and watermarks to your footage
- Schedule your camera to automatically start recording
- Upload videos to your website or any FTP server
- Set motion-triggered actions individually for each camera
- Get notified by email when an alert is triggered
- Detect, highlight and record the motion event
- Mask an area to exclude from motion detection
- Prevent false alarm by adjusting the motion trigger level
- Create schedules for each camera individually or in a group
- Cameras can be scheduled to monitor for motion daily, weekly or any custom timetable
- Customize the schedule to include 6 different action types. Video recording, take photo, email notification, upload media files, audio alarm and launch a program.
- Built-in Media Analyzer for quick review of all captured events
- Filter recordings by camera and time
- Play videos with 4x speed and view only keyframes
- Maintain a complete event log for all cameras
- Auto-deletion of old recordings to free disk space
- Broadcast video feeds live on the internet.
What's new in version 5.39>
- Windows 10 compatibility:: Security Monitor Pro fully supports the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Multi-Language Interface: The application interface can now be displayed in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- New FTP upload rules: Select upload options like overwrite, append date-time or add a sequence number.
- New IP cameras supported: Support for 198 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Easier FTP configuration: Copy-paste a complete FTP URL and it will be automatically parsed to configure FTP settings.