Remote & Telnet
RushForth Tools for Revit
- Save hundreds of hours
- Link Revit to Excel
- Manage shared parameters
- Extract Excel data or draw table formatting as drafting view
- Facilitate 3D section creation
- Automate project view and sheet setup
- And much more!
- Perform advanced filtering of elements by parameter or property values
- Export element data to Excel for advanced manipulation, concatenation, and calculations
- Import modified data from Excel into Revit elements
- Search and export model data including parameters, locations, owner of elements, etc.
- Instantly make families compatible with standard schedules and tags by simply selecting your preset parameter list
- Import/Export shared parameters to/from families or projects
- Review existing project schedules and automatically add missing shared parameters to scheduled elements
- Link parameter values between elements and between linked models
- Link detail items on a Revit Diagram to the floor plan equipment they represent
- Link non-schedulable parameters and properties to parameters that can be scheduled or tagged
- Allows non-licensed users to access the tool and maintain existing links in smart models without having to purchase the software
- Import Excel tables into Revit drafting views preserving fonts and formatting
- Manage and update imported Excel tables
- Quickly create a 3D view for a selected region, selected elements, selected level, or the ceiling space of your current level
- Show all elements and worksets by default for quick coordination and visualization
Project Setup (View and Sheet Creator)
- Automatically create views and sheets based on the number of levels in your project and your templates
- Create dependent views from scope boxes or matching settings in a linked model
- Copy elements from linked model: Title blocks, scope boxes, match lines, true north, etc.
- Create unplaced rooms or placeholder sheets from Excel lists
Ray Cast Tools
- Automatically place element instances on the walls, ceilings, and floors of multiple spaces in the chosen directions (up, down, left, right, ceiling, floor)
- Automatically place element instances around the perimeter of selected spaces at desired intervals
- Move selected elements to the closest wall, ceiling, or floor
- Note: May not work with constrained/hosted families that require disjoining before moving
Single-User Licenses: Specify the number of licenses at check out. Each license authorizes you to register two computers for a single user. A unique registration code must be requested from each computer.
Enterprise Site License: Install the tools on an unlimited number of computers on a network. A single network license key code can be used to activate any number of computers in any number of offices around the world that share a common network domain name. This license code can be deployed as a windows registry key to all users as well. Site license also includes authorization to request individual activation codes for up to 20 non-network connected computers such as personal laptops or home computers.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.