Remote & Telnet
RushForth Tools for Revit
- Save hundreds of hours
- Link Revit to Excel
- Manage shared parameters
- Extract Excel data or draw table formatting as drafting view
- Facilitate 3D section creation
- Automate project view and sheet setup
- And much more!
- Perform advanced filtering of elements by parameter or property values
- Export element data to Excel for advanced manipulation, concatenation, and calculations
- Import modified data from Excel into Revit elements
- Search and export model data including parameters, locations, owner of elements, etc.
- Instantly make families compatible with standard schedules and tags by simply selecting your preset parameter list
- Import/Export shared parameters to/from families or projects
- Review existing project schedules and automatically add missing shared parameters to scheduled elements
- Link parameter values between elements and between linked models
- Link detail items on a Revit Diagram to the floor plan equipment they represent
- Link non-schedulable parameters and properties to parameters that can be scheduled or tagged
- Allows non-licensed users to access the tool and maintain existing links in smart models without having to purchase the software
- Import Excel tables into Revit drafting views preserving fonts and formatting
- Manage and update imported Excel tables
- Quickly create a 3D view for a selected region, selected elements, selected level, or the ceiling space of your current level
- Show all elements and worksets by default for quick coordination and visualization
Project Setup (View and Sheet Creator)
- Automatically create views and sheets based on the number of levels in your project and your templates
- Create dependent views from scope boxes or matching settings in a linked model
- Copy elements from linked model: Title blocks, scope boxes, match lines, true north, etc.
- Create unplaced rooms or placeholder sheets from Excel lists
Ray Cast Tools
- Automatically place element instances on the walls, ceilings, and floors of multiple spaces in the chosen directions (up, down, left, right, ceiling, floor)
- Automatically place element instances around the perimeter of selected spaces at desired intervals
- Move selected elements to the closest wall, ceiling, or floor
- Note: May not work with constrained/hosted families that require disjoining before moving
Single-User Licenses: Specify the number of licenses at check out. Each license authorizes you to register two computers for a single user. A unique registration code must be requested from each computer.
Enterprise Site License: Install the tools on an unlimited number of computers on a network. A single network license key code can be used to activate any number of computers in any number of offices around the world that share a common network domain name. This license code can be deployed as a windows registry key to all users as well. Site license also includes authorization to request individual activation codes for up to 20 non-network connected computers such as personal laptops or home computers.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners