Remote & Telnet
POP3 Connector for Exchange
MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange allows various companies to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 in the most effective and simple way. In fact, Microsoft Exchange Server cannot download mail from external POP3 servers but MAPILab POP3 Connector adds such functionality to it.
Information for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 users! Please pay your attention that MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange is compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Microsoft SBS 2008, 2011 only. If you have Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or 2000, please use another MAPILab software.
Program key features:
- Unlimited number of mailboxes. MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 allows you to download an unlimited number of messages regardless of the size of your company and a number of mailboxes located on external POP3 servers.
- Separate setting for each mailbox. Management of mailboxes is carried out separately. It allows you to customize each mailbox taking into account server settings and addresseeâ??s preferences.
- Support of SSL (secure socket layer). MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange allows you to collect mail using a secure SSL protocol. You are able to customize delivery of messages using standard or secure connection for each mailbox.
- Support of the IMAP protocol
- Work with personal and catch-all mailboxes. MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange enables you collecting mail from personal mailbox located on an external POP3 server and delivering it to the specified recipient. Also the program can download mail from catch-all mailboxes and automatically identify the recipient located on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
- Flexible settings for frequency of mailbox processing. You can set up how often the MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange should check the external server for new messages by specifying a time period starting from 1 second.
- Routing rules are used for a flexible search of messages recipients. You can use fields To, CC or Subject as a condition for determining the recipients.
- Easy settings and administration. Management of the program can be implemented with the help of the well-known Microsoft Management Console. It also allows you to add MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange to the existing administrative snap-ins.
- Adjustable and convenient system of control and audit. MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange enables you to record all program activities in the log file according to the preferable levels of specification. At any moment a system administrator can get information about program functioning and processed mail from the program and Windows Server event logs.
- Easy migration from Native POP3 Connector for Exchange 2000/2003. Use a special tool for migration from Native POP3 Connector for Exchange Server 2003 to MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. It is supplied with MAPILab POP3 Connector. With the help of a simple wizard you can save configuration settings of Native POP3 Connector for their further implementation in MAPILab POP3 Connector.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007;
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2008 R2, 2003, Microsoft Small Business Server 2011, SBS 2008;
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (included into distributive);
- Rights of domain administrator for program installation and configuration.
The license grants you a right to get new versions and technical support for free during one year. After one year you can continue use installed version of the product without any limitations but if you would like to get technical support or to download new version of the product the license renew is required.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners