Remote & Telnet
Perspective distortions often appear in the architectural building photography and urban landscape photography. Such distortions arise from taking an urban landscape using a wide-angle lens and also may be caused by inappropriate aspect angle.
Perspective Pilot is specially designed software for perspective correction of a photo
To make photo correction:
1. Press and move the cursor to set a line, which should be either vertical or horizontal
2. Set another vertical or horizontal axle if needed
3. Press the Finish button to reduce the noise arising from perspective correction
What's new in version 3.9.0
- Setting lines on a large scale has been fixed;
- Tool brightness and contrast has been added.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.