Remote & Telnet
Allowing both the creation (from Image file formats, Image Scanners/Web CAMS and text files etc) and manipulation of Adobe compatible PDF files, PDF-Tools is an ideal tool to compliment your existing PDF creation application or as a 'stand alone' tool in it's own right!
PDF-Tools requires no additional 'plug-ins' or applications such as Adobe Acrobat or Distiller. Also now includes the new PDF-XChange Editor PRO with a visual means to markup and modify your PDF files!
The all new PDF-Tools has been designed for both the creation (from Image file formats, Image Scanners/Web CAMS and text files etc) and manipulation of Adobe compatible PDF files, PDF-Tools is an ideal batch toolset to compliment your existing PDF creation application or as a 'stand alone' tool in it's own right! PDF-Tools requires no additional 'plug-ins' or applications such as Adobe Acrobat or Distiller. PDF-Tools V6 comes with over 20 Standard Tools for creating or manipulating batches of PDF files based on sets of action objects. Users can not only taken advantage of the toolset provided, but can also clone and edit existing tools, or create new custom batch tools based on virtually any combination of available action objects, creating tools tailored for your specific needs.
Also available as part of a convenient 'bundled' package with PDF-XChange 'PRO'
- Over 20 available Standard Batch Process Tools that can be cloned and tailored to meet users specific requirements.
- Create Custom Batch Process Tools from almost any of the available actions.
- Convert Files to PDFs - Easily converts files with supported formats (raster or vector images, text files, MS-Office documents, XPS files, etc.) to PDF
- Create PDF from Images - Create a single PDF document from one or more raster images
- Create PDF from Text - Create a PDF document from one or more text files.
- Scan to PDF - Create new PDF documents directly from your scanner
- Split/Merge PDFs - Combines multiple PDFs into one PDF or splits them to new PDFs, automatically and/or manually.
- Add/Remove Bates Numbering - Provides Bates numbering for indexing legal documents, for easy identification and retrieval
- Add/Remove Header and Footer - Adds a header and/or footer to PDF pages that may include a date, automatic page numbering, title, author, etc.
- Add/Remove Pages Background - Sets solid or graphic background behind existing page content and removes custom backgrounds and restores to solid-white
- Add/Remove Watermarks - Adds/Removes text or an image that appears either in front of or behind existing page content
- Convert to PDF/A - Converts PDF documents to PDF/A compliant standard for long-term archiving and preservation needs.
- Crop Pages - Adjusts the visible page area, changes or removes white margins on pages, sets page boxes.
- Resize Pages - Increases or reduces size of pages, scales page content optionally.
- Rotate Pages - Rotates specified pages 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise in PDF document.
- Extract Pages - Extracts specified page range from PDF document to a new document.
- Extract Images from PDF - Scans PDF files for raster images contained in document content to extract and save them to image files
- OCR Pages - Optically recognizes text characters in a PDF document, creates selectable and searchable text layer on pages.
- Optimize PDF - Optimizes the document content to reduce the size of a PDF file, where possible.
- Export PDF to Images - Exports pages from one or more PDFs to different raster image formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Change Document Properties - Sets document properties: title, author, subject, keywords, etc.
- Password Secure PDF - Protects PDF documents by setting password for opening and/or changing contents of the document.
- Add Digital Signature - Adds new signature field to PDFs and signs them using a certificate-based digital ID.
- Clear Digital Signatures - Removes all digital signatures, if possible, leaving unsigned signature fields.
- Timestamp PDFs - Adds a time stamp from an authorized server that establishes the exact contents of the complete PDF file at the time the stamp is applied.
- Certify PDFs - Secures a PDF documents by certifying it with a particular type of signature field called a certified signature.
- Windows XP > Windows 10
- All the features available in the licensed PDF-XChange Editor & PDF-XChange Lite products.
(please note: PDF-XChange Editor is available for Windows XP and later only.)
- and much more!!!
What's new in version 9.0.350.0
- Added an 'Import as Layer Overlay' tool/action that overlays a destination PDF document with a selected source PDF document.
- Added a 'Find by Regular Expression' action that allows finding values in a document's text using regular expressions and use it in the 'Save Documents' action with macro-like syntax %[Regexp:value_name].
- Added a 'Create PDF Portfolio' tool/action that allows creating new PDF portfolios by combining supported files.
- Added a 'Rasterize Pages' tool/action that rasterizes document's pages.
- Added a 'Recompress Images' tool/action that recompresses images in documents.
- Added an 'Activate License' button on the license hint.
- Added a Group Policy options: 'Hide hint about using Enhanced OCR for users.', 'Hide warning about activation the license for a user'.
- Added a 'Preserve original timestamp for file' option for the 'Save Documents' action.
- Added an 'Append existing document' as an overwrite action option in the 'Save Documents' and 'Change Document Properties' actions.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Insert Pages' and 'Replace Pages' actions that led these actions not working.
- The 'Force making Report pane visible' option was improved.
- Numerous small fixes & improvements.
Please contact BTSoftwarefor other quantity/maintenance pricing options.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners