Remote & Telnet
Emulate hardware modem
Virtual Modem PRO creates software virtual IP-modems using Eltima's branded virtual serial ports technology. All created virtual modems are mapped to virtual serial ports in your operating system. Virtual modems fully emulate real hardware modems and duplicate their functionality. However, virtual modems can do more, as they use Ethernet network, including Internet, VLAN and VPN instead of conventional telephone line.
The connection between such modems is much faster and more reliable than the regular connection via telephone line. Virtual Modem PRO is able to create up to 255 virtual modems that work exactly as real ones (supporting Hayes AT commands) by using TCP/IP protocol to establish connection to remote host.
Full features list:
- Create up to 255 virtual modems in your system
- Virtual Modems are absolutely the same copies of real ones - other applications will never see the difference between hardware and virtual modems.
- Hayes ("AT" commands) compatible
- Fully emulates Fax Class 1 modems
- Send faxes to any place on the Internet using virtual modems
- All major software fax applications are supported (Microsoft Fax/Ventafax/SnappyFax 2000/Mighty Fax)
- Standard modem S-registers are supported
- Link between Virtual Modems over the TCP/IP line is much faster than real null-modem cable connection and solely depends on your processor speed. Average transfer speed is about 35-40 Kbytes/sec
- Virtual link is much more reliable than common physical link
- Automatic virtual ports and modems creation during system boot (prior to user login)
- User friendly GUI and on-the-fly help. It is very easy to configure Virtual Modem PRO as ISP dial-up connection!
What's new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed: DCD flag handling
- Fixed: Hayes command (ATA) and DCD communication signal handling
- Several changes to communication protocol were made
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.