Remote & Telnet
Lots of Features, Still Easy to Use
This is a list of the Big ones and the Small and Important ones that shouldn't be overlooked either!
Overarching Design Principles
- LiquidFiles should be Easy to Use for End Users and Administrators alike.
- You shouldn't need to read a manual to perform basic operations like sending and receiving files.
- You shouldn't need to read a manual to perform the basic setup and configuration.
- LiquidFiles is built to be Self Administrating, as far as possible and practical.
- LiquidFiles is Secure out of the box.
- LiquidFiles is Fast and Lightweight.
- LiquidFiles follows general standards and conventions for how things "should" be done.
- LiquidFiles should Integrate Well into your environment.
- LiquidFiles should Delight your Users, Clients and Administrators.
Sending and Downloading Files with Ease
- Uses a simple, easy to understand, webmail-like interface for sending files.
- Unlimited Files Size.
- Modern HTML 5 upload mechanism where supported.
- Automatic Fallback to HTML 4 where needed.
- Support for the 4 major browser vendors with their last 2 major releases (last 3 for Internet Explorer).
- Splits files in 100Mb blocks during uploads to get around proxy limitations.
- No Flash, Java or any other plugin used to send or download files.
- No browser tweaks or browser reconfiguration required to send or download files.
- Each message is sent with an expiration date, the message can't be viewed and the files attached will be automatically deleted on expiration.
- Messages can expire on a certain date or after a set number of downloads.
- Multiple files can be automatically zip'ed and downloaded as one zip archive.
- Can set forwarding permission to control who other than the specified recipients should be able to download the files.
- Can limit message size on a per group or per user basis.
- Can BCC myself (to add to my email clients Sent folder).
- Can send files that has already been sent again without re-uploading.
- Can block files based on file extension, or only allow files to be sent with certain extensions.
Receiving Files as easy as possible
- Users can Receive files from external parties with no prior registration.
- Users can Request files from external parties that won't need to register to send files back from the request.
New in v3.1.13:
- Security: Updated the kernel in response to recent security updates.
- Don't SAML authenticate messages that doesn't require authentication.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.