Instant Password Recovery for Intuit Documents
Instantly recover or reset lost and forgotten passwords to Intuit Quicken, Quicken Lawyer and QuickBooks files, including many localized and international variants such as versions for Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. Advanced Intuit Password Recovery instantly unlocks Intuit Quicken (*.QDT, *.QDB, *.QDF), Quicken Lawyer (*.PFL, *.BFL) and QuickBooks (.QBA, .QBW) files.
Intuit Quicken, Quicken Lawyer and QuickBooks are a popular choice of many accountants and lawyers. It is really easy to protect a document with a password, but what are you going to do if you lose or forget your password? The demand for a password recovery tool is strong among the many users of Intuit products, but so far the supply did not follow.
Advanced Intuit Password Recovery allows instant recovery for passwords protecting QuickBooks accounts and documents, while providing instant password reset for documents produced by Quicken and Quicken Lawyer. Advanced Intuit Password Recovery is also able to recover transaction passwords (protecting online banking in Quicken applications).
Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed instant recovery for multiple products
- Supports multiple Intuit products
- International support for multiple countries such as versions for Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK
- Instantly unlocks password-protected documents by recovering or resetting passwords
- Recovers Quicken transaction passwords
- Supports documents and passwords in all languages and encodings
- Quicken versions 4 through 2008
- QuickBooks versions 3 through 2008
- Most non-US versions of Quicken and QuickBooks
- International versions e.g. versions for Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK
Note: in Quicken 2002 to 2008 and QuickBooks 2003 to 2008, the short passwords are recovered, and the longer passwords are instantly removed.
Supported File Formats
- Intuit Quicken (*.QDT, *.QDB, *.QDF)
- Quicken Lawyer (*.PFL, *.BFL)
- QuickBooks (.QBA, .QBW)