iCADMac is user friendly 2D/3D CAD software for MAC OS X, which reads and writes DWG format drawing files. It is easy to use thanks to the high level of compatibility with AutoCAD, and it is easy to get as you pay far less money to obtain economic licensing solutions. These characteristics make the software the ideal choice for those who search for the lowest cost for designing, revision and creating technical documentation, without giving up the quality and compatibility included in the market standard.
iCADMac is a complete DWG CAD package offering a wide array of features and tools for 2D design and 3D modelling, a familiar interface, and compatibility with the design format most widely used throughout the world.
You will have no problems managing your projects, collaborating with other designers, and exchanging data with all the member's of your team.
What's new in iCADMac 2014?
- 2014 DWG Read/Write native support
- 3D PDF Export. Convert 3D drawings into rich interactive 3D PDF documents, where users can rotate and zoom in to reveal hidden detail, in a standard technical PDF report. iCADMac is the only DWG CAD for Mac supporting this feature
- Fully support for customized paper size print
- Polygonal Viewports with clipping: the ClipViewport command lets you clip the display of Viewports on the current Sheet at irregular shapes.
- PDF and DGN Underlay. PDF and DGN files can be attached as an underlay to a drawing file and used as a background for your drawings
- 64-bit version
- Better support of MacOS Mountain Lion features
- In place text editing
- CALLOUT: Use the Callout command to place boxed mark-up text in drawings with an arrow pointing to an object or location in the drawing.
- Enhanced performance of loading, rebuilding, and saving large files and less memory consumption.
- New Express Tools: EXPLODETEXT: Text conversion to drawing entities and EXPLODEX: Exploding Ellipses and Splines
- SMARTCALCULATOR: Use the SmartCalculator command to display the Calculator dialog box to perform mathematical and trigonometric computations and measurement conversions. You can use the command transparently.
- New Export formats: SAT, STL, EPS
- PDF Export Improvements. Support of PDF output options such as grayscale output, PDF layer support, TrueType font embedding, and document properties support.
- New command PACKANDGO: Creates a package containing the current drawing and its dependent files such as References, referenced images, referenced PDF files, font files, font mapping files, PrintStyle files, and Print Configuration files
- New command SPELLCHECK: check the spelling of all Texts in the drawing
- MAKEFLATSNAPSHOT: Creates a flat representation of 3D solid objects, projected to the X-Y plane of the drawing
- New command CLOUD with options (Rectangular, Elliptical, Freehand): Use the Cloud command to create revision clouds. Revision clouds are used in drawings to indicate that certain areas require or contain revisions. You can create rectangular, elliptical and freehand Clouds to accentuate drawing areas. You can adjust the radius of the sequential arcs of Clouds.
- New command SMARTLEADER: draws Leader lines that connect annotations to a drawing entity.
- New command LOFT: creates a new solid object or surface by specifying a series of cross sections.
- Field : You can add Fields to annotations. Use Fields to update visible information such as modification date, drawing name, and author. For example, with Fields you can keep text in title blocks accurate.Fields are updated automatically when you save, print, or rebuild drawings.
- New command VOICENOTE: allows to record audio notes and embed them in drawings.