At Guiffy our focus is Advanced Cross-Platform Diff/Merge software. Our product is a diff tool, merge tool, and folder compare tool all-in-one that makes comparing, merging, and upgrading sources as easy and reliable as possible. Guiffy is used around the world by thousands of professionals in more than 30 countries on an endless variety of platforms (Including: Windows, Linux, MacOS, and Unix). And, our downloads are packaged as InstallAnywhere kits to make setup a snap. Plus, our Support will help get you going and keep you up-to-date on our latest and greatest advances...
- Guiffy's Trustworthy 3-way merge tool, called SureMerge, surpasses all other merge tools with its intelligent functionality and ease-of-use.
- As a diff tool, Guiffy can be used to compare source files of any type with builtin support of Unicode(UTF8 & UTF16), MBCS, SJIS, and over 150 File Encoding and character set formats.
- Guiffy implements a blend of 3 diff algorithms to provide the best visual compare results (including tuneable in-line diffs highlighting) and trusted smart merge capabilities.
- Guiffy also provides folder compare and file tree synchronization capabilities.
- Plus, a command line interface is included for automation and integration with CM systems (as a value-added diff tool and merge tool plugin) including: AccuRev, Allfusion Harvest, ClearCase, CMSynergy, Dimensions, MKS Integrity, Perforce, PVCS, StarTeam, and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- CVS and SVN Pros use Guiffy SureMerge for all their industrial strength diff tool and merge tool requirements.
- Compare reports saved as HTML...
Reflect all of Guiffy's Style (Color and Font) choices and the diff tool results driven by Ignore and Show options.
- And, Guiffy comes with a Java API package (Guiffy Inside), so you can use it as a diff tool, merge tool, and/or folder compare component in your application.
What's new in version 11.4, Build 440?
- File compare: Align Similar Lines option.
- Within changes attempts to find and align similar lines to improve compare views with Inline Differences highlighting. See the screenshot example in Help for Show dialog.
- Implemented in Guiffy GUI application and API. Also implemented in GuiffyReport application and API.
- Guiffy Show dialog: Added Align similar lines option, when Inline Differences enabled.
- Implemented in Minimum Lines of Diff, not implemented in Minimum Blocks of Diff.
- Guiffy command line: Added -dalign option.
- GuiffyReport command line: Added -dalign option.
- API: GuiffyFrame and GuiffyPanel - added set/getShowAlignSimilarLines methods.
- API: GuiffyReport - added setShowAlignSimilarLines method.
- Download installs with 1.8 JRE included.
- Performance imrpovements.
- Startup initilization optimized.
- xfiledialog for native Windows dialogs: Threads optimized.
- Bugs 458-461 fixed (Refer to BugReports on Guiffy's web site for details).