An experience so delightful, you can use it as one of your USPs.
The same delight across devices, browsers and platforms.
PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones or Android devices, FusionCharts Suite XT offers a unified experience across all of them. It works with all your web and mobile applications, including IE 6, 7 and 8 that most components do not support but over 5% of the world still uses, especially the corporates.
It doesn't stop at delightful looks, it takes it to the engineering too.
The charts come with super-smart defaults, so you will need all of 15 minutes to create your first chart. And advanced reporting capabilities like unlimited drill-down, chart export and interactive legends are built right in, so your team can implement them in a matter of hours instead of needing weeks to build them.
Extensive docs, ready-to-use dashboards and personalized tech support shorten implementation cycles even further.
FusionCharts Suite XT comes with exhaustive documentation having complete API and attribute definitions, integration examples and tutorial-style explanation of all the advanced capabilities. The dashboards simulate real-life business use cases and are the best place to get inspired from. And if you are stuck with a query, you don't have to scout 3rd party forums to find an answer just write in to our tech support and team and get an answer within 24 working hours. Implementation will be a breeze.
The industry's most comprehensive charting solution by a big fat margin.
Teams often make do with basic chart types because the component they are using doesn't support the advanced ones. But incorrect chart types lead to incorrect analysis, which in turn lead to incorrect business decisions. Surely, you want to do better for your customers. FusionCharts Suite XT gives you 90+ charts and graphs right from the basic ones to the more advanced Funnel, Heat Map, Zoom Line and Multi-Axis Charts. Data in your business applications will always have the right face for them.
- The current pricing plan has been changed to an annual model, based on the number of developers.
- Toolbars can now be customized using the following attributes:
- The message font and font color can now be customized when the showChartMessage() method is used to set custom chart messages.
The showChartMessage() API is now modified to:
showChartMessage(text, modal, cancelable, customAttrs) Where, customAttrs is an object that can take the color, fontSize, and font attributes as values.
- Tooltips no longer overflow out of charts. Previously, in spite of enough space being available, tooltips would flow out of charts. Now, if there is sufficient rendering space available, the tooltip is constrained to fit inside the chart.
- Trailing commas in the JS code generated by the .NET wrapper have now been removed.
- The core maps package has been updated to:
- Update the Madhya Pradesh specification sheet to add the Agar Malwa and Ashoknagar districts.
- Add specification sheets for 13 East Timor sub-districts under East Timor (sub-districts)
- Add specification sheets for 14 Uzbekistan sub-provinces under Uzbekistan (sub-provinces)
- Update the specification sheet for Russia to:
-- Rename Altai to Altaiskiy Kray
--Add Republic of Altay, Crimea, and Sevastopol City to the list of entities
- Behavioral issues encountered when the clickURL attribute and the export event are used together have been fixed. Previously, the events would be triggered together resulting in chart export and redirection happening at the same time.
- Message log buttons are now hidden when messageGoesToLog=0.
- Tooltip rendering issues in the Bootstrap Modal Window have been fixed.
- For the zoomline dual y-axis chart, the traditional tooltip now includes the value of the sNumberPrefix attribute. Previously, when the numberPrefix and sNumberPrefix attributes were defined, only the value for the numberPrefix attribute was rendered in the tooltip.
- The sNumberSuffix attribute is now applied to the csv data for dual y-axis charts.
- For all Cartesian charts, when decimals=0, the issue of numeric values repeating for consecutive div lines along the y-axis has been fixed.
- For the pie and doughnut charts, label space management has been implemented for all valid values of the labelFontSize attribute. Previously, labels overlapped for larger font sizes.
- For the pie and doughnut charts, the enableSlicing attribute can now be used at the data object level to enable/disable slicing for a particular data plot. Previously, enableSlicing was supported only at the chart object level.
- Incorrect width calculation, when the '/' character is included in the smart label for pie and doughnut charts, has been fixed.
- For all gauges, when a data plot is clicked, the clickURL event is now fired only once. Previously this event was triggered twice.
- Rendering issues in gauges having low height dimension have been fixed.
- For gauges rendered with low dimensions, the scale axis now shows the upper and lower limit display values by truncating them. Previously, if there was insufficient space, the scale axis values were not rendered because numeric values cannot be truncated. This fix lets the upper and lower limit non-numeric display values to be truncated and rendered, in spite of low dimensions.
- Y-axis scaling is now done based on trend-line values, along with data values. Previously, when the trend-line values were not included, due to the difference between the largest data value and the trend-line value, the latter was often not visible on the chart.
- For server-side export, the exported event is now triggered as expected. Previously, the event was not triggered when exportAction=save.
- The exportFormats attribute can now be used for enabling export in selected formats. Previously, even though a single format was passed as value to this attribute, the export menu still showed all the supported formats.
- For multi-series charts, when the plotHighlightEffect attribute is defined, the JS error thrown upon hovering over a legend item has been fixed.
- Map color definitions are now correctly applied to entities having ï¿½??0ï¿½?? as the data value.
- Markers no longer become unclickable when overlapped by labels.