FlowForce Server automates data transformations, report and document generation, and other tasks on dedicated servers, virtual machines, or workstations scaled for the scope of the project. Users define multi-step jobs triggered by date and time, detection of new input data, or by HTTP command. FlowForce Server empowers data architects, analysts, and other IT professionals to efficiently accomplish today's complex enterprise-level data integration tasks.
FlowForce Server supports definition and execution of triggers to start data transformation jobs based on various criteria including time triggers for one-time or repetitive execution, file triggers to start a job when a specific file changes or when a new file is created in a hot folder, or remote triggers that poll for changes on an HTTP server.
FlowForce Server includes security features to allow multiple departments within an enterprise to share a physical server without compromising data integrity. This promotes efficient use of today's multi-processor servers and workstations through automated resource allocation for peak loads and centralized system configuration and management.
Administrators and users can manage and monitor FlowForce Server locally or remotely via an intuitive Web interface displayed in any Web browser on any workstation on the network.Free Trial
FlowForce Server, MapForce Server, and StyleVision Server are available for a free fully-functional trial in versions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS at the Altova server products download page. Altova server products are licensed per year, per server, based on the number of cores available on the machine. Annual licensing allows enterprises of all sizes to easily scale functionality as needs change.
FlowForce Server Highlights
- Automates execution of MapForce Server to perform data transformations
- Automates execution of StyleVision Server to render reports, documents, and e-forms
- Activates job execution by time, file, or remote triggers
- Supports flow control with loops, conditions, result evaluation, and error handling
- Detailed execution logging
- Access control via roles, permissions, and privileges
- Intuitive Web interface to manage all server activities
- Configurable email notification for job steps or errors
- FTP read and write support
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP, 7, 8 or newer
- Linux (CentOS 6, RedHat 6, Debian 6, & Ubuntu 12.04 or newer)
- Mac OS X10.7 or newer
New in FlowForce Server 2018
- New FlowForce Server Advanced Edition with support for AS2