Now includes free online DVD tutorials, that will teach you every aspect of using Final Draft
You have a story to tell. Use FilmSoft Final Draft to write it.
Use your creative energy to focus on the content; let Final Draft take care of the style. Final Draft is the number-one selling application specifically designed for writing movie scripts, television episodics, and stageplays. Final Draft 8 combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting in one self-contained, easy-to-use package.
There is no need to learn about script formatting rules Final Draft 9 automatically paginates and formats your script to industry standards as you write.
Story Development Features:
- Send copy from the Index Card Summary directly to your script.
- Outline your script and reorder scenes in this high level overview.
- Manage details of your scene in this sortable floating pallet.
- Add scene titles and colors to track your story lines, characters, etc.
- Easily outline your story by dragging and dropping multiple scenes at a time.
- Other software now works seamlessly with the new Final Draft file format.
- Script Compare (Compare Final Draft scripts)
- Keeps your script in sync with Index Cards and Scene View
- Jumpstart your writing by using one of our built-in templates
- Now you have even more control about what fits on a page
- Now you have the ability to select an additional language
- No more searching for the correct draft you were just working on
- An improved appearance helps your eyes during those long rewrite sessions
- Greater flexibility, more options and improved printing interface put you in the driver seat
- Break down your Final Draft script and prep it for scheduling applications
- Easy-to-use tools for handling script changes once you go into production
- Cover pages come pre-formatted for industry standards
- Get immediate stats to help you develop your script and keep it on budget
The Final Draft International Edition 10 includes the choice of an additional language spellchecker and thesaurus (along with English-US) from a list of 17 different languages and comes with a Getting Started Manual in English, French, German, and Spanish.
What's New In Final Draft 10?
- Story Map
Story Planning tool that offers you a high-level view of your story and allows you to easily preview and navigate to scenes.
- Beat Board
Brainstorming tool that gives you total freedom to organize your ideas as they come to you completely within your .fdx file.
Work on your script remotely in real time with your writing partner(s).
- Alternate Dialogue
Store alternate lines of dialogue within the script for easy reference.
- Structure Points
Create your screenplay's structure within your .fdx file using Structure Points.
- Scene Numbering Options
New and Improved scene numbering options in line with industry standards.