Remote & Telnet
With File Encryption eXtra Protection (XP), you can encrypt files of any type, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. It protects information against being viewed or modified without your authorization. The reliable and ultra-secure Blowfish algorithm is used for data encryption and no encryption passwords are saved within the encrypted files. This makes the encryption very secure. The program has a convenient and intuitive interface and so even the most inexperienced users in the sphere of information protection can protect their data quite easily. A feature that creates self-extracting encrypted files is built into the program. These files are completely self-contained which means that, if you have the correct password, you can view your encrypted files on any Windows PC and you do not need to install any other encryption software. File Encryption eXtra Protection (XP) can be used as secure file eraser to wipe files completely and permanently. The program adds items into Windows Explorer popup menu to simplify encryption, decryption and wiping tasks.
- encrypting files and folders using the Blowfish algorithm;
- decrypting files and folders;
- files and folders compression before encryption;
- creating self-extracting encrypted files;
- removing files and folders completely and permanently, this is called "wiping";
- support for large files (4Gb and more);
- Windows Explorer popup menu integration;
- install the program to Removable Device such as a USB memory stick;
- File Encryption XP has a built-in customizable password generator;
- works on any removable media (under any Windows operating system);
- logs all operations to a file;
- automatically finds and groups encrypted files;
- no software backdoors into the program or files;
- no unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed.
- all user settings are automatically saved;
- a choice of skins (Office XP, Office 2003 and Windows XP themes);
- context-sensitive help;
- the entire interface can be customized to your own requirements;
- active accessibility support.
What's new in version 1.7?
- new: Improved support for Windows 8.1;
- updated: Use themes for Explorer shell menu items on Windows Vista and later;
- fixed: Removed incorrectly created registry keys "SettingsBCGP*" from the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER".
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.