High-Performance Distributed Password Recovery
Break complex passwords, recover strong encryption keys and unlock documents in a production environment. Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery is a high-end solution for forensic and government agencies, data recovery and password recovery services and corporate users with multiple networked workstations connected over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring unique acceleration technologies and providing linear scalability with no overhead, Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery offers the fastest password recovery by a huge margin, and is the most technologically advanced password recovery product currently available.
Features and Benefits
- Hardware acceleration (patented) reduces password recovery time by a factor of 50
- Support for NVIDIA CUDA cards, AMD Radeon HD and Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators
- Linear scalability with no overhead allows using up to 10,000 workstations without performance drop-off
- Allows up to 32 CPUs or CPU cores and up to 8 GPUs per processing node
- Broad compatibility recovers document and system passwords to various file formats
- Brute-force and dictionary attacks
- Distributed password recovery over LAN, Internet or both
- Console management for flexible control from any networked PC
- Plug-in architecture allows for additional file formats
- Schedule support for flexible load balancing
- Minimum bandwidth utilization saves network resources and ensures zero scalability overhead
- All network communications between password recovery clients and the server are securely encrypted
- Flexible queue control allows easy job management
- Storing all passwords that have been discovered, forming a separate/internal dictionary (password cache)
- Install and remove password recovery clients remotely
- Launch agents and server as system services
- Keep track of CPU time and resource utilization, password recovery jobs and user activities
- Industry certified: Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Intel Software Partner, NVIDIA Developer Support
ElcomSoft has pioneered many software innovations that have made it easier to recover lost passwords from the operating system, Microsoft Office products, Adobe PDF files, Intuit Quicken, OpenOffice and a variety of other applications. The latest development revolutionizes the speed of password recovery without requiring expensive hardware.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery employs a revolutionary, patent pending technology to accelerate password recovery when a compatible NVIDIA or ATI graphics card is present in addition to the CPU-only mode. Currently supporting all GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 400-series GPUs and ATI Radeon 4000 and 5000-series GPUs, the acceleration technology offloads parts of computational-heavy processing onto the fast and highly scalable processors featured in the latest graphic accelerators.
The acceleration technology developed by ElcomSoft allows the execution of mathematically intensive password recovery code on the massively parallel computational elements found in modern graphic accelerators. The GPU acceleration is unique to Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery, making password recovery up to fifty times faster compared to password recovery methods that only use the computer's main CPU. In addition, Distributed Password Recovery also supports Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery supports a variety of applications and file formats, allowing password recovery from Office documents, Adobe PDF files, PGP disks and archives, personal security certificates and exchange keys, MD5 hashes and Oracle passwords, Windows and UNIX login passwords.