CAD Viewer 2015 is designed to be easy to use for the non-CAD user, but CAD professionals will also appreciate features such as Back and Forward browsing, multiple file selection and batch printing. Supports all DXF and DWG versions to AutoCAD 2016 as well as Microstation DGN, HGPL and multiple raster for
CAD Viewer 2015 features include:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it!
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2016 NEW
- View and print Microstation DGN (v7-v8i) drawings NEW
- View PDF drawings
- Save to PDF
- View Enhanced Compression Wavelet (ECW) images NEW
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Inquire on coordinates, point to point distance, line length, entity properties
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
- Apply Layer changes directly in Layers Manager dialog NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- View BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities - export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG, PDF
- Batch Command available as an extension - Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Text Search
- Direct read of ZIP files
CAD Markup 12 provides all the capabilities of the standard version CAD Viewer 12 plus the extra ability to overlay the drawing with text notes and other red-lining elements such as lines, boxes and arrows. The drawing along with corrections or highlighted areas may be printed, saved to a PDF document, or saved to a raster image format. The source drawing remains untouched by the markup operations.
CAD Markup 12 features include:
- AutoCAD 2015 support
- User-defined 'Time/Date' / 'Checked by' stamp
- Color changer
- Circle option
- Option to directly Embed Markups to source CAD file
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2015
- Insert Images
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines, Boxes, Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks
- Import/Export Markups
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White