Remote & Telnet
Admin Report Kit for Internet Information Server (ARKIIS)
ARK for IIS 4.x / 5.x / 6.x (ARKIIS) is a powerful reporting tool for Microsoft IIS Administrators. ARKIIS presents IIS configuration information from the IIS Metabase in the form of Trees, Tables and Views. All categories of information reported by ARKIIS are available across multiple web servers and websites. ARKIIS is particularly useful in monitoring and tracking web servers that have a large number of websites, virtual directories and associated configuration settings.
- No agent installation. Information on remote IIS servers is collected, processed and displayed on the same machine where ARKIIS is installed.
- Information is conveniently organized into separate Tab Views and Fields. For example, information about all websites and virtual directories and their settings can be seen in a single view, instead of navigating one site or directory at a time.
- Built-in Reports allow users to quickly select and generate common and frequently used reports. These useful predefined reports have been provided keeping in mind some of the most common tasks in IIS reporting.
- Prepare and Print tabular management reports. Webmasters & IIS Administrators will be able to precisely define, view, print and present IIS configuration reports.
- Compare the configuration settings of different web servers, websites, virtual directories, security information.
- Apply powerful conditional queries to get a narrow subset of information.
- Filter unwanted fields and select the desired fields to view.
What's new in version 6.3?
- Save entire configuration of IIS servers to database and compare them against each other.
- Enhanced comparison of web sites, virtual directories and entire web servers with baseline references.
- y reports that enables the user to identify security related information for the Websites, FTP sites and Application pools.
- Insight Reports that give highly useful and interesting statistics about the configuration of your web sites. Review the summary and drill down to the details.
- Additional reports on Application Pools, Web Service Extensions and FTP Sites.
- IIS Log Analysis tool.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.