Arcv2CAD 7.0 converts ESRI shapefiles (ArcView, ArcGIS, ArcMap etc.) to AutoCAD DXF and DWG formats. This allows shapefiles to be read by virtually all CAD software, for example AutoCAD, MicroStation, CivilCAD, DesignCAD, SolidWorks, as well as numerous other Mapping and Graphics software, eg CorelDraw, Surfer, World Construction Set.
- Apply Colors corresponding to selected Feature Attributes.
- Output entities onto Layers corresponding to Feature Attributes.
- Color fill Polygons - correctly handles holes.
- Produce Text Labels from Features data. Powerful built in Auto-Label function.
- Transfer table data via DXF/DWG ATTRIB or Extended Data (XData) definitions.
- Output Elevation data as real 3D Z coordinates.
- Command line mode for batch operation.
- Standalone converter, does not require ArcView, ArcGIS, ArcMap, etc.
- Output of a Legend
- Translate to all of AutoCAD DXF and DWG versions up to the latest 2015.
- Support for all 3D shapefile types (PointZ, PolylineZ, PolyGonZ, MultiPatch, etc)
- Data source may be CSV or DBF (i.e. no shapefile, simply a points database)
- Optionally output to CSV
- Properties control for attributes (ATTRIBs), i.e. size, position, color, etc.
- Named Marker Blocks more...
- Extrude 2D Polygon shapes to 3D Objects. Picture
- Online context sensitive help
- Fully handles the latest 3D shapefiles.
- Compatible with all ArcGIS / ArcMap/ ArcView / ... products (all versions.)
- Support direct access to shapefiles in ESRI Personal Geodatabase files.
New in version 8?
- Output all DXF and DWG formats up to *AutoCAD 2018*
- Output KML format
- Create elevation labels from point Z shapefile's Z values.
Standard Licenses are 'per user' licenses and permit installation to the same number of PCs as the number of users for the license.
Concurrent-User licenses may be installed on any number of PCs in a single network. The number of users permitted to use the software at the same time (concurrently) is restricted to the number of concurrent users specified in the License.