ABViewer is universal software for working with drawings. It enables you to view, edit, convert, measure and print DWG and other CAD files as well as 3D models and raster images. You can work with a separate fragment of a drawing or, on the contrary, with a group of files. All this at an attractive price!
DWG, DXF, DWF, HPGL, IGES, STEP, PDF and other vector and raster formats, archives
Easy-to-use settings for saving to PDF, DWG, DXF, BMP, PLT and others.
Editing of drawings
Work with layers, blocks, dimension and text styles, snap, etc.
PDF to DWG - NEW
Convert PDF files into editable AutoCAD DWG entities
Measuring of 3D models - NEW
Measure distance, height between faces, surface area curvliner edge radius
Measuring of 2D drawings
Intuitive measuring of segments, areas, perimeters and angles.
Batch and multipage print
Managing a list of layouts for multipage files, printing an A1 file on an A4 printer.
Save several files to the selected format with specified parameteres.
DWG/DXG to G-code - NEW
Generate G-code from DWG/DXF files for CNC machines
Markups for drawing
Add commentaries or notes to the drawing in the redline mode.
Transform drawing coordinates to geographical ones.
Compare the contents of DWG and DXF files to trace changes.
Visual search for files.
High speed combined with a small distribution package.
User and floating licenses.
What's new in version 14.1
- Support of Parasolid formats (*.x_t, *.x_b) and SolidWorks format (*.sldprt).
- Export to IGES, STEP and BREP file formats.
- Saving of a 3D section view as a separate STEP, IGES, STL, OBJ or BREP file.
- New tool to measure the distance between two circle centers or between two parallel edges of a 3D model.
- Custom highlighting of 3D model edges created by a section plane.
- Saving of measurements performed on 3D models in a separate file.
- Improved display of DWG and DXF files.
- Vectorization of raster images to editable DWG or DXF entities.
- New interface of G-code generation from DWG or DXF files for CNC machines.
- Bugs fixes and much more.