Remote & Telnet
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold
Unified Network, Server and Application Monitoring
- Avoid downtime - find and fix problems fast
- Automatically discover, inventory and monitor all devices on your wired and wireless networks
- Eliminate alert storms with automatic dependency discovery and alert suppression
- Quickly visualize and isolate performance problems with dynamic Layer 2/3 maps
- Gain total visibility at much less cost with our industry-leading device-based licensing: never again settle for partial visibility and unexpected upcharges at renewal time
Monitor all from one place
Discover and map your infrastructure to gain high level visibility and rapidly isolate root causes of complex issues.
WhatsUp Gold provides a unified view and fully encompasses heterogeneous environments and vendors so you can see everything on your network. Improve your network performance and improve uptime throughout today's diverse networks by monitoring and analyzing everything from one actionable, unified dashboard. Understand the interconnections of your network, see and predict issues, and resolve problems faster with WhatsUp Gold's fully personalized dashboard that lets you discover and map your infrastructure and create action policies for your SLAs.
New in WhatsUp Gold v16.4
- Expanded virtualization, application, platform and database support
- Simplified APM licensing that delivers more for less
- Improvements in ease of use and bug fixes.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.