.Net Framework-based WebDAV Server Library
- No WebDAV and XML experience required to create your WebDAV server.
- Microsoft Web Folders support.
- Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010 and OpenOffice.org support.
- Microsoft SQL 2000/2005/2008 and Microsoft Access samples.
- Range / Content-Range header support for PUT and GET.
- WebDAV RFC 2518 and DeltaV RFC 3253 compliant.
- Create Class 1, Class 2 or DeltaV compliant WebDAV Server.
- Runs on .Net Framework 2.0 or later.
- C# source codes covered by unit tests.
- Resumable upload support (pause / cancel / restore broken upload).
- Upload from a Web page using multipart form.
- Interfaces for reporting upload progress.
- Streamlined upload in IIS / ASP.NET.
- NtfsStorage sample - store data in NTFS ADS, no DB.
What's new in version 11.0.10281?
- Web sockets are broken in Blazor Server App after adding WebDAV using Add WebDAV Server Implementation wizard. The Blazor app stops working because sockets are bound on the site root. Now sockets are bound to the /dav/ URL.
Comprehensive Upload Functionality
Resumable upload provides reliable mechanism of uploading large files to WebDAV server and managing long-lasting uploads. You can pause \ resume uploads, restore broken uploads and report upload progress. Use DeltaV server sample together with a new Sample WebDAV Browser provided with IT Hit WebDAV Client Library for .NET to quickly evaluate all power of the new upload functionality.
Getting Started with IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine
This article describes various WebDAV server types and compares its characteristics. Read about server compliance classes and decide whichWebDAV features you will need.
Creating Your WebDAV Server
With IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine you can WebDAV-enable your existing document or content management system. Find out what steps are required to create your WebDAV server.
Pricing and Licensing Options
Different types of WebDAV Server Engine licenses allow single server installation, redistribution as part of your application or source codes license. You can also purchase server engine license together with one of the client licenses.
IT Hit WebDAV Server Class Library Reference
IT Hit WebDAV Server API provides a set of interfaces and classes required to access your hierarchical storage. The API is independent of hosting environment so both HttpHandler-based and HttpListener-based servers can be created
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.