Remote & Telnet
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX
Advanced Serial Port ActiveX Control
Serial Port ActiveX Control is a powerful and versatile ActiveX component that lets you control serial ports, manage them and track their activity. It is a great alternative to complicated WinAPI for serial ports.
In Serial Port ActiveX you will find diverse methods to read/write to and from serial ports, plenty of properties for advanced configuration of serial ports as well as the complete range of events to control them. Integrating Serial Port ActiveX in your own software is quite easy thanks to sample code for major development environments that is bundled with our component.
Full features list:
- Flexible set of ActiveX methods and properties for advanced control of all serial ports
- Wide selection of supported events
- Full signal lines support (DTR/DSR/RTS/CTS/Ring)
- Extensive serial port configuration management (Baudrate, Databits, Parity, Flow Control, StopBits)
- Ability to set up control characters and timeouts for serial port
- You can easily receive all the details about the port your application works with: controller type, supported protocols, adjustable settings, etc.
- Any number of ports can be controlled at the same time
- Read/write to serial port various types of data: string, binary, byte array of VARIANTS (for ASP), etc
- Ability to set up serial port settings within a single string (9600-N-8-1)
- Easily get the list of all available ports in a system and open any
- Virtual serial ports are also supported
- Windows 95
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows Me
- Windows NT 4.x
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows server 2012
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners