Remote & Telnet
Rulers are great for straight line distances, but would a ruler be a good choice to measure the length of a river or road? What if you are measuring a distance along roads from one city to another? How would you measure curved lines with a straight ruler?
Universal Desktop Ruler allows you to measure not only a straight line distance but any curved distance on the screen. Universal Desktop Ruler allows you to measure quickly and accurately distances, areas and perimeters of figures on the screen. You can determine your own scale and get results in pixels and other units of measurement (feet, inches, meters, etc.). Universal Desktop Ruler is useful for measuring distance and area on maps, finding area and perimeter in house-building projects, and much more. Additionally, Universal Desktop Ruler has a screen magnifier function.
- Measure not only a straight line distance but any curved distance on the screen.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters of figures on the screen.
- Angle measurement.
- Determine your own scale and get results in pixels and other units of measurement.
- A history of all results (with labels) can be copied to Excel.
- Use counting mode to count objects on the screen.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.