Teleport Exec is a scriptable webspider, executed from a command-line, batch file, or another program. It has only a limited graphical interface, used for debugging; normally, this interface is hidden. The program is designed for developers and integrators who need to combine a powerful webspider with another application.
There are three tools you can use to evaluate Teleport Exec:
- The Teleport Exec manual gives complete documentation of the program's API in PDF format.
- The trial version of Teleport Ultra can be used to determine if Teleport Exec can explore sites you are interested in crawling.
- If you've already evaluated the previous two options, you can email us a request for a trial version of Teleport Exec itself. Because of the nature of this software, we make available a time-limited trial version of Teleport Exec only to developers with an appropriate need who
will use it responsibly.
What's new in version 1.72?
- Improved parser, handles strings in scripts better
- Removed known problem scripts (jquery, addthis) from rewrite process
- Updated company contact information