Remote & Telnet
Teleport Exec is a scriptable webspider, executed from a command-line, batch file, or another program. It has only a limited graphical interface, used for debugging; normally, this interface is hidden. The program is designed for developers and integrators who need to combine a powerful webspider with another application.
There are three tools you can use to evaluate Teleport Exec:
- The Teleport Exec manual gives complete documentation of the program's API in PDF format.
- The trial version of Teleport Ultra can be used to determine if Teleport Exec can explore sites you are interested in crawling.
- If you've already evaluated the previous two options, you can email us a request for a trial version of Teleport Exec itself. Because of the nature of this software, we make available a time-limited trial version of Teleport Exec only to developers with an appropriate need who
will use it responsibly.
What's new in version 1.72?
- Improved parser, handles strings in scripts better
- Removed known problem scripts (jquery, addthis) from rewrite process
- Updated company contact information
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.