Remote & Telnet
What is Allway Sync?
Allway Sync is a file and folder synchronization software for Windows.
Allway Sync uses innovative synchronization algorithms to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives and more. Allway Sync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface.
Easy-to-Use Windows Interface
- Do multiple-folder synchronization routinely with just one click.
- Automatic, on-screen, context-sensitive hints.
- Simple setup lets you start right away.
- Multilingual user interface localized to support more than 30 languages.
Performs real all-way file and folder synchronization
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a database.
- Innovative algorithms do not rely on system clock accuracy.
- True folder (directory) synchronization.
- Supports virtually all file systems.
- Edition to install on USB drive is available
One synchronization software provides all these solutions
- Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).
- Replicate and back-up data between your home and office computers.
- Synchronize more than two directories.
- Update and back-up files over a local network or the Internet.
- Synchronize removable devices (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) with a local drive. Get both the performance of local drives and the mobility of removable drives. USB key lost or damaged? Your local drive always has an up-to-date copy. Hard drive crash? Your removable drive has the most current version of all your critical data.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization, forget about backup and restore routines.
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database. So, Allway Sync knows the true history of your files - no unnecessary questions asked.
- Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevents data loss.
- Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
- Synchronizes folders as well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
- Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF and more).
- Can be installed on a desktop, laptop, USB stick, external HDD or a U3-enabled device (see details).
- Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
- Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
- A good way to backup and restore files if you run Allway Sync in one-way mode.
- Specify independent synchronizarion parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
- Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
- Or just synchronize with a removable device (USB key, flash drive, CDRW, Zip) so that you always have your data with you.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
- Supports files of any size.
What's new in version 15.3.1?
- Improved file copying process for all network synchronization types,
- Updated language files.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.