Symprex Out-of-Office Manager is a simple solution to allow central management of out-of-office assistant settings and messages in your organization on Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2007.
With Out-of-Office Manager designated users, such as receptionists, secretaries and team leaders, can view and change the out-of-office settings and message for anyone in your staff at the click of a button.
Out-of-Office Manager can help your business:
- Improve collaboration by making sure colleagues are immediately notified when they e-mail a recipient who is unavailable for whatever reason
- Improve customer service by ensuring customers always receive a valid out-of-office response when a recipient is unavailable for whatever reason
- Improve system security because chosen users can manage the out-of-office settings and message of other users without having access to their mailbox contents
Out-of-Office Manager examples of use:
- Receptionist can enable an out-of-office message when an employee calls in sick
- Receptionist can ensure that out-of-office messages are enabled for employees during holiday periods
Make sure your business maximizes use of the out-of-office feature in Outlook and Exchange, and improve collaboration and customer service today.
New Version 6
- Switch between new tabbed view and flat view of automatic reply settings
- Resets sender list when applying settings
- Improved support for trusted domains
- Now works with Office 2013 and Exchange Server 2013
- Now works with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Improved logon dialog allows both profile and direct logons
- And more