Remote & Telnet
Symprex Out-of-Office Manager is a simple solution to allow central management of out-of-office assistant settings and messages in your organization on Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2007.
With Out-of-Office Manager designated users, such as receptionists, secretaries and team leaders, can view and change the out-of-office settings and message for anyone in your staff at the click of a button.
Out-of-Office Manager can help your business:
- Improve collaboration by making sure colleagues are immediately notified when they e-mail a recipient who is unavailable for whatever reason
- Improve customer service by ensuring customers always receive a valid out-of-office response when a recipient is unavailable for whatever reason
- Improve system security because chosen users can manage the out-of-office settings and message of other users without having access to their mailbox contents
Out-of-Office Manager examples of use:
- Receptionist can enable an out-of-office message when an employee calls in sick
- Receptionist can ensure that out-of-office messages are enabled for employees during holiday periods
Make sure your business maximizes use of the out-of-office feature in Outlook and Exchange, and improve collaboration and customer service today.
New Version 6
- Switch between new tabbed view and flat view of automatic reply settings
- Resets sender list when applying settings
- Improved support for trusted domains
- Now works with Office 2013 and Exchange Server 2013
- Now works with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Improved logon dialog allows both profile and direct logons
- And more
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.