Remote & Telnet
Flash Decompiler Trillix is a feature rich and powerful SWF to FLA converter, which will help you decompile Flash movies, convert SWF elements into multiple formats and edit SWF files (texts, hyperlinks and more) on the go without Adobe Flash installed. Since version 4.X you can also convert Flex files back into Flex projects in case your SWF files were built in Flex!
Moreover, you will be able to extract all elements from SWF files and save them to your hard drive in various formats.
What's new in version 5.3.1400?
- Added: support for LZMA-compressed SWF files
- Improved: support for the newest Adobe Flash Professional versions - CS6 and CC (2013 and 2014)
- Fixed: bug with opening SWF files generated for Adobe Flash Player v.11.2 and higher
- Update: Flash Decompiler installer includes fresh version of Adobe Flash Player
- Update: demo version limitations changed - ActionScript is not included at all in the resulting files and is not displayed in GUI in demo version
- Update: Save Flash Movie tool is not supported anymore and is not included in Flash Decompiler installer
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners