Remote & Telnet
SPListX for SharePoint (SPListX)
SPListX for SharePoint is a powerful application to export document / picture library contents and associated metadata and list items, including associated file attachments to the Windows File System. Export SharePoint libraries, folders, documents, list items, version histories, metadata and permissions to the desired destination location in the Windows File System. SPListX supports all versions of SharePoint (2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003) in a single product.
- Export sites, lists, and document libraries and reduce data losses that might occur from hardware failures, power outages, or other problems.
- Export lists & document libraries for offline collaboration
- Archive list contents to comply with retention policies
- Archive old document versions & their metadata for regulatory compliance
- Backup SharePoint contents regularly for disaster recovery & restore procedures, if required
- Migrate documents & metadata to another DMS / ECM application
- Perform in-depth analysis of metadata in MS-Excel
- Simple solution to export folders / documents along with their associated metadata from SharePoint document libraries.
- Export list items along with their file attachments from SharePoint lists such as Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, Survey, Discussion Boards, Announcements, Links, Issue Tracking and Custom Lists.
- Export from multiple SharePoint lists to file server / network shares / local computer.
- Maintain source folder structure and version history when exporting data from the SharePoint list / document library.
- Export list items, documents and pictures based on user-defined data filters (constructed based on SharePoint columns).
- Export documents sets and document versions into a compressed (zipped) folder and keep related documents in a single folder.
- Automate export tasks through command-line or Windows Task Scheduler interface.
- Propagate original Created Date & Last Modified Date in SharePoint to the Windows File System fields for each folder / document.
- Export SharePoint library and folder / document permissions to the metadata file, including role definitions and group membership information in Active Directory.
What's New in version 7.11?
- Fixed to export Number column values with the correct decimal places as configured in the SharePoint List settings (previously, it always exports 2 decimal places for all settings except Automatic).
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.