Your Business Benefits
Sonic PDF Server saves your organization time by offering a large number of users the ability to create PDF files on demand, anytime. Productivity is enhanced. PDF files can be created from any printable MS Windows application and can be easily viewed and securely shared by anyone, internally or externally.
No Limits on Users or Conversions Per Server
Everyone in the organization with access to a server where Sonic PDF Server is installed, gets access to PDF creation. Sonic PDF Server was designed for multiple users and high volume conversions. As such, there are few limits, per server license, on how many conversions can be achieved throughout the organization.
A Standardized Document Management Framework
Sonic PDF Server offers a single, centralized electronic document solution that provides complete administrative control over how PDF documents are created within the organization. For the IT department, this simplifies the electronic document management process. The software is deployed once. Maintenance and updates are centralized. There is no desktop software to manage. The administrator has full control. Set permissions, document properties and security in accordance with document retention policies.
Full Suite of Benefits. One Price Per Server
Sonic PDF Server offers advanced PDF creation capabilities. With our solutions, you?ll get unmatched product functionality. There are no extra modules or add-ins to license. What you get is a fully featured product that can be used as much as needed per server for PDF creation, by anyone in your organization.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Windows XP SP3 or newer, Windows 2003 SP2 or newer, 32-bit or 64-bit edition.
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- 4 core CPU recommended.
- 200 Mb of hard disk space for Server installation. Additional 100 Mb of hard disk space can be required for system files installation. Additional space required for the files being processed.
- PDF creation function has limited functionality on Windows Vista and newer/Windows 2008 and newer if Server is running in service mode.
- PDF creation function depends on 3rd party applications that are properly registered in the system and that support printing of the associated document types.