Remote & Telnet
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server is a messaging framework to send, receive and process SMS and e-mail messages.
- SMS messaging framework to build custom SMS based applications.
- Automatically send, receive and process messages
- Open system, API and Database layout are documented
- Runs as a service on Windows 2012(R2)/2008(R2)/10/8/7/Vista/XP platform, 32 or 64 bit
- SMS communication through GSM, HTTP and SMPP
- E-mail communications through (secure) SMTP and POP3
How SMS Messaging Server works
- Runs as a service on Windows, 32 or 64 bit
- Message database can be MS SQL (Express), MySQL or MS Access
- Use API to send, receive and process messages
- Use your favorite programming tool, e.g. VBScript, CSharp, etc.
The 'Message database' plays a central role in the SMS Messaging Server. It contains incoming and outgoing messages. This database can be MS SQL Server (Express), MySQL or MS Access.
To send out a message, you should create a record is created in the Message database. This can be done in several ways:
- Direct database access (SQL statements
- Custom application or script, using SMS Messaging Server API
- Tools that ship with the product
Samples are included with the product, but can also be downloaded from our FTP site.
Manager and Monitor
The SMS Messaging Server ships with two graphical applications: the SMS Messaging Server Manager to view messages and configure the system, and the SMS Messaging Monitor to monitor all communication channels, real-time.
- Send and Receive SMS messages on multiple communication lines simultaneously
- Support for GSM Modems and GSM phones (GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 specifications) for low-volume messaging
- Support for SMPP 3.x SMSC Centers. SMPP is the Industry Standard for high volume SMS
- Support for multiple SMPP/SMSC connections and multiple GSM modems/phones running simultaneously
- Support for multi-part messages, to allow messages longer than 160 characters
- Support for SMS delivery verification
- Support for Unicode, To support extended characters that are not supported by your native character set
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.