ActiveXperts SMS Component provides developers with a fast, reliable and easy to use interface (API) for sending and receiving SMS and Pager messages.
- Easy to use API
- SMS messaging via GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and Dialup
- Build your own SMSC with the SMPP server API
- Pager messaging via SNPP
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
- Many samples available in C#, VB, ASP.NET and more
SMS key features
- Send and Receive SMS messages through GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and/or Dialup
- Accept SMPP connections with SMPP Server API
- Verify delivery of SMS messages through delivery reports
- Build in templates for sending WAP Push and vCard messages
- Support for Unicode.
- Supports automatically splitting up / re-assembling multipart messages
- GSM Supports Windows 'Phone and Modem devices' (TAPI) and direct COM ports
- Support Multi-threading environments.
- Troubleshooting facilities by tracing all modem / network commands and responses
- Lots of samples for various platforms: MS Visual Basic .NET, MS Visual C++, MS Visual C# .NET, ASP .NET and more
SMPP Server features
Write a reliable, high-performance SMSC gateway yourself with a few lines of code using this component. Accept incoming SMPP connections and pass the SMS messages on a separate connection and vice-versa. Integrate custom billing, routing, blocking and other advanced features.
Support for advanced messaging capabilities incl. Unicode, multi-part, delivery reports, TLV's, etc.
Sample are provided for many development platforms, including:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- ASP .NET VB
- ASP .NET CSharp
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic 6
- ASP 2.x
- VBA (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Any other development platform that supports ActiveX/COM components