Remote & Telnet
ActiveXperts SMS Component
ActiveXperts SMS Component provides developers with a fast, reliable and easy to use interface (API) for sending and receiving SMS and Pager messages.
- Easy to use API
- SMS messaging via GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and Dialup
- Build your own SMSC with the SMPP server API
- Pager messaging via SNPP
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
- Many samples available in C#, VB, ASP.NET and more
SMS key features
- Send and Receive SMS messages through GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and/or Dialup
- Accept SMPP connections with SMPP Server API
- Verify delivery of SMS messages through delivery reports
- Build in templates for sending WAP Push and vCard messages
- Support for Unicode.
- Supports automatically splitting up / re-assembling multipart messages
- GSM Supports Windows 'Phone and Modem devices' (TAPI) and direct COM ports
- Support Multi-threading environments.
- Troubleshooting facilities by tracing all modem / network commands and responses
- Lots of samples for various platforms: MS Visual Basic .NET, MS Visual C++, MS Visual C# .NET, ASP .NET and more
SMPP Server features
Write a reliable, high-performance SMSC gateway yourself with a few lines of code using this component. Accept incoming SMPP connections and pass the SMS messages on a separate connection and vice-versa. Integrate custom billing, routing, blocking and other advanced features.
Support for advanced messaging capabilities incl. Unicode, multi-part, delivery reports, TLV's, etc.
Sample are provided for many development platforms, including:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- ASP .NET VB
- ASP .NET CSharp
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic 6
- ASP 2.x
- VBA (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Any other development platform that supports ActiveX/COM components
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.