Remote Access Software, Remote Control Software - Radmin
Windows 7 remote access
Fast and Reliable Remote Control Software for Secure Remote Access to PC from Anywhere.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista Compatible (32-bit and 64-bit)
Radmin (Remote Administrator) is the world famous, award winning secure remote control software and remote access software which enables you to work on a remote computer in real time as if you were using its own keyboard and mouse.
With Radmin you can:
- Access and control your home and office computer remotely from anywhere
- Perform remote systems administration
- Provide Help Desk (remote support) functions for remote users
- Work from home remotely
- Manage remote computers in small, medium, and large networks
- Organize online presentations and conferences
- Share your remote desktop
- Teach and monitor students' activities remotely
- Home users and Telecommuters
Access your remote desktop, e-mail and files from any hotel, Internet cafe or laptop.
- Small and Medium size Business
Access your business computers remotely 24/7 from anywhere on the Internet. Do more with Radmin 3 remote control.
- Enterprise Business
Save time and money on getting to each location where system administration is needed. Do it remotely with Radmin 3.
- Educational Institutions
Instruct, monitor and assist students directly from a PC without making students leave their own.
Radmin 3 Remote Control Software - Key Features List
Highest Speed of Work
Radmin is the fastest remote control software available. Its new DirectScreenTransfer? technology uses a video hook kernel mode driver to boost the capture rate to hundreds of screen updates per second. Its special low-bandwidth optimizations lets you control remote computer comfortably even on dial-up modem and GPRS connections.
Highest Security Level
Radmin works in encrypted mode where all data, screen images, mouse movements and keyboard signals are encrypted using 256-Bit AES strong encryption with randomly generated keys for each connection to remote computer. For user authentication Radmin can use either Windows security with Active Directory and Kerberos support, or its own security with individual user permissions and secure login/password authentications. Radmin security uses Diffie-Hellman based key exchange with 2048-bit key size. Additional IP filters restrict access to specific hosts and networks.
Hardware remote control with Intel AMT support New!
The new version of Radmin 3.4 supports Intel AMT (Active Management Technology) and allows to control remote computer even if it?s turned off or you cannot start its operating system. Using Radmin Viewer you can turn on, restart and shut down the remote computer. It also enables the user to view and change the BIOS settings of the remote computer and to boot it from a local CD or disk image file.
Full compatibility with Windows 7 New!
Radmin 3.4 fully supports Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, including User Account Control and Fast User Switching. Radmin Server 3.4 supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 (32-bit) and Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) operating systems. Radmin Viewer 3.4 supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000/ME/98/95/NT4.0 (32-bit) and Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) operating systems.
Text and Voice Chat
Text Chat, Voice Chat and Send Message modes, which are new for Radmin version 3, all were developed to help you communicate with a person who operates a remote computer that you are connecting to.
Easy to use
Radmin is very user-friendly. Most of our users agree that the major advantage of Radmin is its simplicity. All report that the interface is intuitive and the program is very easy to use. Unlike bloatware, Radmin has no useless 'value added' features that makes it difficult to work with, complex to learn, or that crushes its performance. Control remote computer easily with Radmin!
Secure "Drag and Drop" file Transfer with "Delta Copy" feature
With Radmin you can securely drag and drop any files via its Explorer-like interface to or from a remote computer in encrypted mode. Radmin has a feature it uses when copying files that allows updating of only that part of a file which is different on both machines. This feature is called "Delta Copy" since only the difference between files ('delta') is copied. It lets you continue copying after a network fault from the place where the fault occurred rather than from the beginning. This feature is used automatically when any file is being copied to or from the remote machine.
Multiple Connections Support
Radmin supports simultaneous multiple connections to the same remote screen. This means that you can invite your friends or colleagues to view your screen remotely (very handy for conferencing) or you can view or control several remote computers from your own computer's screen (very handy for remote helpdesk or teaching).
Free Technical Support
FREE technical support to our registered customers. You can send us your technical questions using our Free Online Support Service. We usually solve technical problems within 48 hours. Please, use the English language when contacting Famatech technical support.
Other Features for Remote Computer Control
Transfers remote screens in 2, 4, 16, 256, 65 thousand or 16 million colors.
- Compatibility with Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP multiple user sessions.
- Radmin Viewer is compatible with Wine (software to run Windows applications on Linux). You can control remote computer from Linux machines).
- Fully supports the display of animated and alpha-blended remote computer cursors.
- Mouse wheel support.
- Special keystroke handling and optional Full keyboard control.
- Supports high resolution modes (there is no limit to the maximum display resolution).
- Remote screens can be displayed inside a window or full screen with smooth scaling and the original aspect ratio.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Two-way clipboard transfer with Unicode support.
- Unlimited phonebook for Radmin connections with an explorer-like interface, folders and drag-and-drop support.
- Shortcuts from phonebook records to the desktops listed in those phonebook records.
- Scan to find running Radmin Servers.
- Multilanguage user interface and built-in help.
- Telnet connection mode.
- Shutdown Connection Mode.
- Radmin Server runs only as a service.
- Compatibility with Radmin Server 2.x.
- Five incorrect passwords sequence security delay.
- DNS name and user name info added to the log file.
Please contact BTSoftware for pricing.