The Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server opens your entire enterprise to your modeling efforts, enabling stakeholders to have secure access for discussion and review.
WebEA provides a real-time view of content contained in an Enterprise Architect Cloud repository to be shared with anyone with a smart phone, tablet or computer simply using a web-browser.
Complements Enterprise Architect
WebEA is a complementary product and is not intended to replace Enterprise Architect. WebEA allows your entire organization to read and consume models, and provide feedback where appropriate.
A valid licence of Enterprise Architect is still required to create models and edit diagrams.
At a Glance:
- Push your models to the entire enterprise
- Allow stakeholders real-time web access to consume and review your models
- Web based creation of Issues, Tests, Requirements, Use Cases and more
- A powerful platform for model authors to engage model consumers for feedback
- Track model changes at a glance via watch lists
New in version 2.0
- Create and manage Formal Reviews in a structured manner using Enterprise Architect and WebEA.
- Ability to specify Elements in a review.
- Join colleagues in discussions.
- Avatars enhance collaboration, simplify conversations and make it easier to identify authors in both Enterprise Architect and WebEA.
- Added support to display and/or download images assets.
- Pro Cloud Server now accepts connections over IPv6.
- Performance of large number of concurrent queries improved.
- Pro Cloud Server Management Client improvements.
- MariaDB driver now supported.
- Much more...
Project management tasks like the creation of Issues, Tests, Resources, Requirements, Use Cases and more can be created directly in the mobile browser for rapid capturing of information, at a remote site, to be modeled at a later time, or by the team back in the office.
Keep Track Of Work
Customizable watch lists can be configured to always keep you informed when the model has changed. Ensuring you are always up to date with the latest changes in your model, even when in transit.
On Any Device
Created with the mobile user in mind, the interface is fully compatible with smart phones and tablets. Quickly and easily review and discuss model content when you are away from your computer.
Intuitive user interface so you always know where you are and where you have come from.
Discuss and Review
Discussion enabled models allow you to contribute to the model via the browser. Discussions are stored in the model to build up a complete picture of stakeholder feedback and create seamless discussions, regardless if you are working inside Enterprise Architect or WebEA.
oslc restful api
Explore, query, retrieve and update information in Enterprise Architect via an all new API based OSLC interface.
Use the extensive RESTful API to exchange information between your model repository and other systems. Based on OSLC/RDF the expanded and efficient API is immediately available for internal use by customers.
Note: A commercial license is required for 3rd party use. The license simply details the scope and conditions under which the API may be used for commercial purposes
Small Business Edition
Allows up to three Firebird models and unlimited web users.
3 Bonus Enterprise Architect Corporate Edition Licenses*
Team Server Edition
5 models of any supported type (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Firebird etc) and unlimited web users.
5 Bonus Enterprise Architect Corporate Edition Licenses*
Enterprise Server Edition
Unlimited models of any supported type and unlimited web users.
7 Bonus Enterprise Architect Corporate Edition Licenses*
* Bonus licenses wont be visible in the shopping cart, eligible purchases will receive their bonus licenses direct from BTSoftware via email after the sale has processed. Offer ends July 12th 2017.