Remote & Telnet
Interactive SQL for PostgreSQL
PgISQL (Interactive SQL for PostgreSQL) is a powerful database utility for building, executing and processing queries upon PostgreSQL databases, which allows you to build SQL queries visually even without any knowledge of SQL, execute them and get the result as quickly as possible.
Interactive SQL for PostgreSQL provides various features for optimizing your work with SQL, such as:
- SSH support
- Batch SQL queries executing
- SQL History for logging all executed queries with grouping by database connections
- Templates manager for creating and editing custom SQL queries templates. Each template can be called by predefined keyboard shortcut
- Data export into 14 available formats, including MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, XML, etc.
- Full customization of program appearance, editor behavior, etc.
- Connection profiles manager
- Embedded Visual Query Builder
- SQL scripts may be loaded/saved from/to external file
- MDI interface for executing SQL queries in separate windows
- and many more...
Interactive SQL for PosgtgreSQL supports all PosgrgreSQL versions from 7.2.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners