Remote & Telnet
Virtual Serial Port Kit allows creating a pair of virtual serial ports connected with virtual null-modem cable. The software provides null-modem connection between two serial communications applications. Communications software interacts with each other via virtual COM-ports in the same way as via hardware COM-ports connected with null-modem cables.
- Allows to create virtual serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable
- Allows to create virtual serial loopback plugs
- Full hardware serial ports emulation
- Virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports
- Serial data bitrate (transmission speed) emulation
- Different virtual null-modem schemes are available (full, partial, loopback)
- Unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs can be created
- Once created virtual ports are operable at each system startup (prior to user login)
- Overlapped virtual COM ports support (virtual serial ports can have the same names as existing physical COM ports)
- Real null-modem cables are not required
- Real serial ports are not occupied
- Virtual communication is more fast and reliable than via real null modem cable
- 64bit and 32bit compatible
- Full Microsoft serial.sys compatibility
- PnP and WMI technologies compatibility
- Hyper-Threading Technology compatibility
- VMware compatibility
User Interface and API
- User-friendly program interface
- Hot Virtual COM port creation and removal, without your computer rebooting
- One click enable/disable button for all virtual serial ports
- Virtual serial ports are controlled directly from your own application using command-line
- Virtual serial ports are controlled directly from your own application using Dynamic Link Library (OEM license)
- Single License is used when the software is to be installed on a single or several computers (usually less then 50). You need as many licenses as number of computers the software will be installed to.
- Company Site License is used by companies which need to install the software on any number of computers inside the company within one geographical location or within company's offices worldwide.
- OEM License entitles you to unlimited redistribution of the control as a part of your software.
Please contact BTSoftware for Company Site or OEM license pricing.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.