Remote & Telnet
Virtual Serial Port Kit allows creating a pair of virtual serial ports connected with virtual null-modem cable. The software provides null-modem connection between two serial communications applications. Communications software interacts with each other via virtual COM-ports in the same way as via hardware COM-ports connected with null-modem cables.
- Allows to create virtual serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable
- Allows to create virtual serial loopback plugs
- Full hardware serial ports emulation
- Virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports
- Serial data bitrate (transmission speed) emulation
- Different virtual null-modem schemes are available (full, partial, loopback)
- Unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs can be created
- Once created virtual ports are operable at each system startup (prior to user login)
- Overlapped virtual COM ports support (virtual serial ports can have the same names as existing physical COM ports)
- Real null-modem cables are not required
- Real serial ports are not occupied
- Virtual communication is more fast and reliable than via real null modem cable
- 64bit and 32bit compatible
- Full Microsoft serial.sys compatibility
- PnP and WMI technologies compatibility
- Hyper-Threading Technology compatibility
- VMware compatibility
User Interface and API
- User-friendly program interface
- Hot Virtual COM port creation and removal, without your computer rebooting
- One click enable/disable button for all virtual serial ports
- Virtual serial ports are controlled directly from your own application using command-line
- Virtual serial ports are controlled directly from your own application using Dynamic Link Library (OEM license)
- Single License is used when the software is to be installed on a single or several computers (usually less then 50). You need as many licenses as number of computers the software will be installed to.
- Company Site License is used by companies which need to install the software on any number of computers inside the company within one geographical location or within company's offices worldwide.
- OEM License entitles you to unlimited redistribution of the control as a part of your software.
Please contact BTSoftware for Company Site or OEM license pricing.
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners