Dear Solitaire Player,
You will enjoy countless hours of fun with Pretty Good Solitaire. Play classic games like Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider, to original games found nowhere else.
Play Pyramid, Cruel, Gaps (Montana), Crescent, Diplomat, Indian Patience, and original games such as Demons and Thieves, Aces and Kings, and Double FreeCell.
Pretty Good Solitaire contains a solitaire game for every mood. Whether you want an easy, mindless game or an intellectual challenge, you will find it here.
Play full screen with complete undo and easy right click quick play!
Pretty Good Solitaire is easy to play, giving you the choice of the standard drag and drop or its unique quick right button mouse clicks to move the cards.
Don't settle for just being able to undo one move again, with Pretty Good Solitaire you can undo every move and redo them again if you wish.
Leave a game while it is in progress and Pretty Good Solitaire will save it for you - when you enter that game again it will play the game back for you to where you left off. You can submit your statistics to the web site and see how you rank against other players.
Here is what is new in version 19.2:
- Updated Daily Quests - small changes to the Klondike and FreeCell Daily Quests. Daily Quests are new challenges every day. Just click on
the "Play a Quest" button on the main screen.
- 5 new games - the new games are:
- Midnight Sun - a Klondike type variation of Willow and Fascination. Midnight Sun will appear in the Klondike Daily Quest on occasion.
- Devil's Yukon - a combination of Diavolo and Double Yukon.
- Janet's Bisley - an easy variation of Bisley.
- Doubtful Pairs - a more difficult version of Patient Pairs, but not as difficult as Frustrating Pairs.
- Agnes Two - a two deck version of Agnes Bernauer (and similar to Agnes Three).
Pretty Good Solitaire may be addictive. We are not responsible for lost productivity, neglected spouses, children, or pets. We are not responsible for lost sleep because you stay up to play "just one more game".