Allow your application to control serial ports in THE EASIEST WAY.
Serial Port Control is an easy-to-use Software Developer Kit (SDK) created to simplify serial port communication tasks in your projects.
Serial Port Control allows you to overcome the complexity of the Win32 Serial Communications API. It takes a few seconds to setup and you will get full control over your serial ports with just a few lines of code.
Examples, complete documentation and friendly API make Serial Port Control simple to use even for a novice programmer.
Save a Lot of Time<
Drop a Serial Port Control on a form in any development environment and compare this to writing thousands of lines of code.
Simplify your coding! From now on you don't have to check what really happens again and again. You can write a simple, clear event handler for each event you want to service instead.
Works with Any Serial Ports
Serial Port Control enumerates all serial ports known to Microsoft Windows (multi-port boards, ports on devices attached to USB, IrDA, Bluetooth, Firewire or any virtual ports).
Using Developer API, your application can make any Serial Port Control configuration change that you could make manually in the Serial Port Control open source sample application.
Developer API is available in the following forms:
2. .NET Component
3. Delphi/C++ Builder Component
With Serial Port Control your software can communicate with laboratory instruments, navigational devices, medical equipment, modems, USB serial devices and other serial devices and machines in minutes.
And Even More
- Unlimited number of serial ports can be controlled simultaneously.
- Delivers all the capabilities of the Win32 Serial Communications API.
- Allows setting up baud rate, parity, data bits, and stop bits parameters.
- Gives full control of status line and handshaking states.
- Full buffered data transfer.
- Comes with example applications.
- Compatibility with PnP and WMI technologies.
- Works with any virtual machines.
What's new in version 2.3.4
- Minor bugs have been fixed in API