Navicat for MySQL is the ideal solution for MySQL/MariaDB administration and development. Connect to MySQL and MariaDB databases simultaneously within a single application. This all-inclusive front-end provides an intuitive and powerful graphical interface for database management, development, and maintenance. It delivers a comprehensive set of tools for those new to MySQL/MariaDB as well as professional developers.
Navicat for MySQL connects to local/remote MySQL or MariaDB servers. It works with MySQL database servers from version 3.21 or above and MariaDB 5.1 or higher. It is also compatible with Drizzle, OurDelta, and Percona Server, and supports most of the latest features, including Tables, Views, Functions/Procedures, Events, and more.
Major features include the SQL Builder/Editor, a Data Modeling Tool, Data Transfer, Import/Export, Data/Structure Synchronization, Report, and much more.
What's new in v12.0?
- A breakthrough engine that makes everything amazingly smooth.
- With the new On Startup feature and Touch Bar support, organizing your work and browsing your database objects couldnâ??t get any easier.
- A typo-free environment is easier to accomplish with advanced code completion.
- Compare objects before syncing your databases.
- Optimize your database activities with flexible database automation and scheduling.
Who qualifies for Non-commercial license?
If you belong to one of the below three groups, you are eligible to purchase non-commercial license for non-commercial or educational use. Any other use requires the purchase of a full commercial license. (i) individual who is a natural person and not a corporation, company, partnership or association or other entity or organization (ii) individual who is a student, faculty or staff member at an educational institution, and (iii) staff of a non-profit organization or charity organization