Remote & Telnet
Altova MobileTogether is an affordable framework for building data-centric apps for all platforms.
For app developers:
- Reduce the time required to build apps for all mobile platforms from months per platform down to a few days with automatic code-generation for all mobile platforms from one design environment.
- The MobileTogether framework includes the backend server for the mobile apps, so when you design and build your mobile app with MobileTogether you're developing the front-end app and the back-end server logic at the same time and in one environment!
- Affordable pricing for the backend server that is based only on server performance (i.e. number of CPU cores), not on the number of apps you wish to host.
For business and enterprise customers:
- Apps can be built by your in-house IT or development team, so there's no need to hire specialized mobile developers.
- Native apps are completed and delivered to end users on their mobile device of choice - smart phone, tablet, laptop, or all three - in record time.
- MobileTogether makes it simple to build sophisticated apps that connect to your existing backend systems, mobilizing critical data to increase end user productivity and satisfaction, while delivering tangible ROI.
How does it work?
- 1.) Developer or technical user uses the MobileTogether Designer to build a mobile app.
- 2.) Developer deploys the app to your MobileTogether Server (either on-premises or in the cloud).
- 3.) End users access the app - with robust security considerations - by connecting to your MobileTogether Server on their mobile device. They simply download the free, MobileTogether App from their app store of choice and connect to your server.
- 4.)If further customization is required, developers add custom branding, compile an app for each platform, and submit it to the app stores.
What's new in version 4.1?
- Support for services (UI-less solutions that run on the server)
- Read / write to device calendars
- Ability to use Outlook contacts and calendar during simulation
- Rich text control
- Pop-up windows
- New action: Save/restore Page Sources
- ew action: Delete Append Node
- New property: Text Size Auto-fit
- Multi-select combo box
- New style: Enforce light theme
- Ability to specify tab ordering for Windows and Web clients
- Defining a default action for Enter/Escape buttons on Windows and Web clients
- Automated tests per user / device
- Support for additional databases: Teradata and MariaDB
- New XPath functions
- 64-bit support for Android
New in MobileTogether Server 4.1
- New MobileTogether Server Advanced Edition with services support
- New predefined â??adminâ?? user role
- Ability to move/rename existing containers and solutions in WebUI
- Logging of server settings changes
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners