Remote & Telnet
MS SQL Migration Toolkit
MS SQL Migration Toolkit is a software pack to convert any data source to Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Azure and vice versa. The product has high performance because it does not use ODBC or any other middleware software. Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion. MS SQL Migration Toolkit includes the following tools:
- Access-to-MSSQL migrates Microsoft Access databases to SQL Server or SQL Azure. All versions of Microsoft Access (including MS Access 2012) are supported. The program can process MS Access databases protected with password or user-level security.
- DBF-to-MSSQL migrates DBase/FoxPro/Clipper (*.dbf) databases to MS SQL server or SQL Azure. All formats of DBF files and MEMO files are supported.
- Excel-to-MSSQL converts Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into MS SQL or SQL Azure database. All versions of MS Excel are supported (including MS Excel 2012).
- MSSQL-to-Access converts SQL Server or SQL Azure databases into Microsoft Access format. MS Access 97/2000/2010 formats are supported.
- MSSQL-to-Excel converts SQL Server or SQL Azure databases into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Option to filter data using SELECT-queries.
- MSSQL-to-MySQL migrates SQL Server or SQL Azure databases to MySQL server. All versions of Linux/Unix and Windows MySQL servers are supported. The program can also export data into MySQL dump files.
- MSSQL-to-Oracle migrates MS SQL or SQL Azure databases to Oracle server. All versions of 32- and 64- bit Windows and Linux/Unix Oracle servers are supported.
- MSSQL-to-Postgres migrates Misrosoft SQL or SQL Azure databases to PostgreSQL server.
- MySQL-to-MSSQL migrates MySQL databases to SQL Server or SQL Azure. All versions of Linux/Unix and Windows MySQL are supported.
- Oracle-to-MSSQL migrates Oracle databases to SQL Server or SQL Azure.
- Postgres-to-MSSQL migrates PostgreSQL databases to Misrosoft SQL or SQL Azure server.
- All versions of Microsoft SQL Server are supported (including Azure SQL)
- Converts table structures and data with all necessary attributes
- Option to synchronize destination database with the source data
- Converts indexes, foreign keys and queries (views)
- Option to filter data using SELECT-queries
- Stores conversion settings into profile
- Command line support
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Quick Launch
- Full install/uninstall support
- Unlimited 24/7 support service
- 1-year subscription for updates
- Does not convert stored procedures and triggers
- Demo version converts only 5 records per table
- Demo version does not convert queries/views and foreign keys
MS SQL Migration Toolkit (Corporate License)
allows a single company to install the software product
on an unlimited number of machines within that corporation.
All machines must be owned, leased, or used for the purpose
of the purchasing company.
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners