Send large files easily with Mail Express
Securely and quickly email large files with enhanced visibility and control.
Mail Express lets employees securely share large files with internal and external recipients without worrying about workflow disruptions, file size restrictions, or resource restraints.
Encrypt email messages and attachments
With Secure Message enabled, you don't have to worry about intercepted messages causing compliance violations. Secure the content of your email messages using the Mail Express Secure Message option, whether sending from Microsoft Outlook or the web portals. The recipient logs in to your secure web portal to view the message and download any attachments.
Process files with antivirus or data loss prevention tools
Mail Express provides Content Inspection by integrating with antivirus scanners and DLP (Data Loss Prevention) tools to permit or prevent file transfers based on your organization's policies. Implementing Content Inspection ensures that:
- Email is free of malware
- Employees are not sharing confidential/ proprietary information
- No transfers contain nonpublic information, such as PHI (protected health information) and PFI (personal financial information)
- Your employees maintain compliance with PCI DSS requirements regarding DLP
Globalscapeâ??s testers have verified that the CIC module works with the following antivirus and DLP servers:
- Trend Micro
Secure your file transfers with Mail Express
Mail Express gives employees the ability to quickly and securely share large files with internal and external partners without disrupting existing workflow (email) or having to resort to â??Boxâ?? type solutions, all while providing IT centralized control over security policy. Mail Express provides for simple, secure (HTTPS) file exchange via email, unlimited file size, Outlook integration, and encryption of both the message and the attachments.
Mail Express Changes in 4.2.2
- Added ability to mark attachments sent via the Outlook Add-in and web portal to expire upon first visit (single-use links)
- Updated the Mail Express Server JRE to 1.7.0 Update 76
- Updated to latest version of OpenSSL (1.0.2a) to address a number of security vulnerabilities
- Improved localization of the pickup page
- Fixed an issue where Outlook 2007 failed to load all localized resources