Remote & Telnet
Now featuring IE & Chrome browser engine, and Windows 10 support!
Overview of the most important features
- Start-Screen Generator
With the Start-Screen Template and our new WYSIWYG editor you can easily design your Start Screens using drag & drop.
- Chrome Engine Support
In addition to the Internet Explorer, SiteKiosk 9 supports Google's Chrome Browser Engine. This feature allows SiteKiosk to be adaptable to future changes in browser technology such as Microsoft's announcement to discontinue Internet Explorer.
- Configuration tool
The SiteKiosk configuration tool will guide you through every step of the configuration. No programming skills required.
- Session reset after idle time
A session will be terminated automatically after a specified idle time. All browser and application windows will be closed, all user traces will be deleted (history, cookies, and cache), and the SiteKiosk browser returns to the Start Page.
What's new in version 9.4.3958
- Added the Kiosk Content Management System SiteCaster (3826).
- Fixed a problem related to missing log entries for frame navigations in the Chrome Browser (4055).
- Fixed a problem related to showing a white page after navigating to certain web pages in the Chrome Browser (4199).
- Fixed a problem related to handling window.close() in the Chrome Browser (4319).
- Fixed problems caused by certain language settings in the Start Screen editor (4254/4372).
- Added missing log entries when blocking certain protocols (4118).
- Reworked handling of the Powershell (2356).
- Additional minor bugs of the prior version have been fixed.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.