Remote & Telnet
JaSFTP - Automated Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
Secure FTP (SFTP), designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files. For Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and other Unix platforms.
- Tested on Windows, MacOSX, Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora)
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced SFTP tasks that can be scheduled to automatically or to run manually.
- Automate SFTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule SFTP of files between your PC and the server; and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Remote SFTP directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger SFTP , zip, copy, delete tasks. It can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and then trigger other tasks, if required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote SFTP directory monitor.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks.
- Create advanced automation solutions using our tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chains.
Automate SFTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule SFTP of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports SFTP logging and can be used as an SFTP daemon. Secure SFTP module is available as an add-on.
- SFTP Command task can run SFTP commands in sequence.
- Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
- Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any web page that has been modified.
- Multiple Connections with Unlimited simultaneous task threads
- Unlimited SFTP browsers can be opened
- Automatically Caches Remote SFTP Directories during automated tasks.
- Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
- Password, Public key authentication
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- You can run all tasks from the commandline using a Task Runner feature.
- Task Runner feature allows you to run tasks from other programs.
- Commandline module is also available to allow you to control the software via SSH from a remote system.
- The engine that runs the tasks in the background can be run as a Windows Service or a Service on MacOSX and Linux.
[ 20220916 ]
BTSoftware BV is now reseller of SoftMaker
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with SoftMaker
[ 20211223 ]
BTSoftware and Parasoft reconfirm delivery agreements
BTSoftware has a long-standing relation with Parasoft.
[ 20211217 ]
BTSoftware BV officially partnered up with Lansweeper
Lansweeper continues to be available through BTSoftware since 2011
[ 20211013 ]
BTSoftware BV has added 7Edit to the product catalog
7Edit now available through BTSoftware BV
[ 20211013 ]
BTSoftware BV has added AOMEI Backupper to the product catalog
AOMEI Backupper now available through BTSoftware BV
[ 20210205 ]
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with Seagull Scientific
BTSoftware BV and Seagull Scientific are now partners
[ 20181231 ]
BTSoftware BV is now partner of Unified Compliance
BTSoftware BV and Unified Compliance are now partners
[ 20180215 ]
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with IronSoftware
BTSoftware BV and Iron Software are now partners