Remote & Telnet
IP-Tools offers many TCP/IP utilities in one program. This award-winning program can work under Windows 95/98/ME / NT4.0/2000/XP/2003 and is indispensable for anyone who uses the Internet or Intranet (if you are a network administrator, you should try our powerful network monitor: Advanced Host Monitor
IP-Tools includes 19 utilities:
- Local Info
examines the local host and shows info about processor, memory, Winsock data, etc
- Connection Monitor
displays information about current TCP and UDP network connections
- NetBIOS Info
gets NetBIOS information about network interfaces (local and remote computers)
- NB Scanner
shared resources scanner
- SNMP Scanner
scans network(s) for SNMP enabled devices
- Name Scanner
scans all hostnames within a range of IP addresses
- Port Scanner
scans network(s) for active TCP based services
- UDP Scanner
scans network(s) for active UDP based services
- Ping Scanner
pings a remote hosts over the network
traces the route to a remote host over the network
obtains information about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC (Network Information Center)
retrieves information about user from a remote host
looks for domain names according to its IP address or an IP address from its domain name
gets time from time servers (also it can set correct time on local system)
shows network traffic in real time (as a set of charts)
- Host Monitor
monitors up/down status of selected hosts
- Trap Watcher
allows you to receive and process SNMP Trap messages
- Program allows multitask operation - You may use all utilities at the same time.
- Many utilities can obtain information from a single host, from all hosts within a range of IP addresses (ex. 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168) or work with list of hosts and IP addresses.
- IP-Tools can save obtained information into text file or create cool HTML reports.
- Highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for users.
- Easy Install / Upgrade / Uninstall program.
- After registration you gain the right to use ALL future IP-Tools updates and releases, on the same OS platform, in the registered mode.
What's new in version 2.78
- Improved System Info tool - works much faster when SNMP v2 protocol used
- Improved WhoIS tools - updated list of servers, improved "server autodetect" algorithm, improved IP-requests processing
- Improved Get Time tool - you can specify target port; if you specify port 37, IP-Tools will use Time protocol (over TCP), otherwise NTP protocol will be used (default NTP port 123)
- Improved setup and uninstall utilities
BTSoftware BV has partnered up with Seagull Scientific
BTSoftware BV and Seagull Scientific are now partners